Chapter 27

Also if you didn't notice am making this Longer. Cause I want to add more things.

3rd pov

Zak woke up, with the most biggest headache. He groaned, he sat up and rubbed his eyes. He put on his slippers and walked out of his room and into the kitchen. He got himself pain pills from the medicine cabinet. He took it with some water. He saw Darryl walking down the stairs, he panicked. 
Zak walked back to his room. He closed the door, " what a close call" he mumbled. He saw his phone light up

Must be a message he thought. He picked up his phone and saw a message form.. Lilly " hey Zak!!! Want to meet up later today?" The message wrote out. " sure! When?" Zak texted back, he waited for an answer. Then one did " In like 30 minutes, at the wonder cafe?"
" yup! Sounds good see you there ;)" Zak texted back. He put his phone down on his bedside table.

Meanwhile with Darryl, he walked down the stairs and saw Zak quickly go into his room. He sighed, he went Into the kitchen. " oh we don't have any food..." he mumbled, he closed the fridge. Guess I'll go to the store, he thought. He walked back upstairs into his room. Zak walked out of his room, he opened the front door of the house and walked out. He got into his car, he drove to the wonder cafe. It was like 13 minutes away, he will make it.
He started the car and drove to the cafe

Darryl was getting changed to go to the store. He was afraid he will get recognized, he walked out of his room and went downstairs. " seems quite" he mumbled, he got his keys and went outside the house and walked to his car. Darryl looked around, he didn't spot zaks car. Weird he thought.

Zak arrived at the cafe, he saw Lilly sitting at a table. Her dark brown wavy hair blowing in the wind. She was on her phone, " LILLY!" Zak yelled, she looked up and smiled. She waved, Zak walked up to her and sat down across from her.
" you made it!" She excitedly said, Zak smiled at how excited she got. " well what do you want?" She asked Zak.

Zak thought for a moment " I think I'll get a coffee and some muffins, you?" He asked, she nodded " I think I'll get some iced coffee and donuts" she answered, then the waiter came by their table. They were shocked at first,
" p-prince Zak!" They bowed, Zak shook his head " there is no need for that" he insisted, they nodded " sorry" they apologized. Zak laughed,
" anyways what do you want?" They asked politely. Zak and Lilly gave them thier order. " that was pretty funny" Lilly laughed, Zak nodded.

" it happens more often then you think"
Zak replied, Lilly giggled " oh alright"
Darryl was at the store, he was picking up some items for the house. He spotted someone familiar at the dairy section. Darryl walked towards them, when he got closed it looked like Will
" Will!" Darryl greeted, Will turned to Darryls. He smiled " oh hey!" Will replied, " what are you doing here?" Darryl asked, " well my mother needed some milk" will answered, "why are you here?" Will added, " I needed things for my house" Darryl replied,
" why are you here by  yourself? Aren't you supposed to be with bodyguards?" Will asked, he started to swing his basket back and fourth.

" Na, I don't need them. Many people don't even recognize me." Darryl said, Will nodded, Will looked at his watch " well I need to go!" Will walked of to the self check out. Darryl went back to shopping, his stomach growled. " I'll guess I'll go to the wonder cafe to eat" Darryl whispered to himself. Darryl checked out, he walked to the cafe slowly. Getting distracted by every little thing,

Zak got his order, " mmm" Zak groaned, he picked up his muffin.
" what are you hungry" Lilly asked, Zak nodded, he Bit his muffin. Lilly giggled, Zak then spotted, Darryl was walking this way. He swallowed, " umm I need to go use the restroom!" Zak went inside the cafe, " oh alright?" Lilly said, then she saw a dirty blonde man. Walk into the cafe, isn't that prince Darryl? She thought. She shrugged it off.

" I would like, a coffee and two blueberry muffins please" Darryl replied, the worker put that down.
" your the second prince I saw today" they told Darryl, Darryl looked back at them "What? Do mean?" Darryl asked,
Then Zak walked out of the restroom, Zak and Darryl spotted each other at the same time

"Oh" they both mumble