Chapter 7

Zaks pov

Of course Darryls here! I just wanted to spend time with my friend. I just wanted to punch Darryl he ruined my day. I hate seeing him, and then what makes it worse I have to move in with him! " zak?" Chloe said, " what?" I said,
" you ok?" She said, I looked towards Darryl, wait what? Who is that??? And why are they cuddling with him???

Ugh! I doesn't matter.. I don't like him so why should I care! If he is going to do that then I'll do it to! " Zak!" Chloe yelled at me " oh sorry Chloe I got distracted" I said, if Darryl wants to play like that... I talked to Chloe for a bit. When the movie was over, I watched and waited for Darryl to leave.

He got up, " let's go Chloe" I said getting up " wait!" Chloe said, I walked in front of Darryl, I went into the hallway. I grabbed Chloe and pulled her in for a kiss...

Darryl pov

" hey sorry for sleeping on you" Will said " it's fine!" I said, " look at that couple" Will pointed towards Zak?
Zak was kissing that girl... but why?
" Zak!" I yelled " what are you doing?" I said, I had to hold back the tears.
Zak let go of the girl " what? Am not doing anything" he said smirking.

" but we..." I couldn't take it anymore, I started to cry, I ran away as quickly as i could. I found a spot where I could hide. Why do I care? He doesn't care about me so why should I care?
But the problem is I do...

I shouldn't I should just call off the wedding...but I can't disappoint my family.. they need this marriage.
I just sat and thought to myself
" Darryl?" Will called out, he sounded worried. " am over here!" I yelled, Will saw me. He walked slowly, he sat in front of me " you ok?" He said.

" no" I said, he looked at me, he put his hands out. He gave me a hug " let's go to the park, you love the park" he said, still Hugging me. " ya I'll like that" I said, hugging back. He let go I got up and gave a hand to Will. We walked out of the theater. We walked to my car, " where is you car?" I asked Will,
" my mom dropped me of" he said, I got in.

I drove to the park, I got out. I went to Wills side and gave him a hand.
"Thank you prince Darryl" Will said bowing , I giggled " oh! Thank you good sir." I said, we laughed. " thanks I needed that" I said, he smiled " am glad I meet you" Will said, we stared at each other for a while.

I have to admit... he made me happy, made me feel safe. He was a friend.. but I don't want to ruin this friendship.
" here take my hand" he said, I took his hand. He walked to the swings " here sit down I'll push you!" I said, he sat down. I pushed him, then my phone started to ring. I picked up the phone
"Hello?" I said, " Darryl am at our house... come back" Zak said, he sounded mad.

" I have to go" I said, " why?" Will said,
" I have to go home" I said, " oh ok! I'll walk home it's just right there" Will said, " ok I'll talk to you later!" I said, I got into my car and drove home. I arrived

" wonder what's he's mad about, time to find out" I said