The Space Rock

Brianna's POV

I was up in the store with Henry and Gooch. Gooch was using a crane to move a very heavy space rock that we found.

Henry picked up a potted plant and Gooch stopped him. "No no. Move all those things to the side."

"Alright. Alright." Henry said. "Bri help."

"Kk." I said and help Henry move the table to the side.

"Hey you guys." I heard Ari says as she entered the store with Charlotte. I turn and see she hand bought corn dogs for, the Corn Doggery. 

"Hey." I greet them.

"You're both late for work." Gooch tells them.

"Well it's not our fault there was a line at the Corn Doggery." Charlotte reasons and Ari nods her head as a response.

"You got us corn dogs." Henry asks and I scrunch my nose in disgust.

Who likes corn dogs they are nasty.

"Thanks Char." Ari smiles at her and Henry and her take a corn dog.

"This is not corn dog time." Gooch interrupts.

"He has a point." I protest at them, and they give me weird looks.

"It's always corn dog time." Ari protests as Henry and Charlotte nod their heads as a response.

Ari hands Gooch a corn dog as he grins happily.

"Let me guess you don't like corn dogs." Henry asks as I nod my head.

"So what is all this?" Char questions gesturing to the space rock.

"This is a big rock." Henry points to the rock in the air.

"From outer space." Gooch adds.

"No. I mean what's the crane for." Charlotte gesture to the crane behind us.

"To move that rock." Ari informed her and took a bite out of her corn dog.

"It weighs over seven thousand pounds." Henry explains biting a piece of his corn dog.

"Wow." Charlotte says with shock and turned to Gooch. "Can I borrow this crane to move my  Uncle Rosco? Because he's been on our couch since Christmas."

Gooch was struggling with the controls and couldn't handle it well. "Darn it." The crane moved the rock from side to side. "Which one of these makes the-"

The crane opened and the rock fell right in front of us, causing all of us to jump back in shock. The rock smashed through the floor and all of us gasped and jumped as it smashed through all the floors below us.

"You dropped the rock." Ari points out.

"Wow that things gonna fall all the way down to the Man Cave." Henry mentions and this alarms us.

"Dad!" I gasps and rush over to my phone to call Dad.

Dad answers and I hear music. "Hey Banana, I cant talk I'm Hula-sizing with Laylani."