1 - first meetings

it was a new semester of college, bokuto dreaded getting out of bed but he knew that he had to get out of bed otherwise kuroo would drag him out of bed, literally. but it was so cold, he just wanted to stay in his bed and sleep, but as soon as he heard his door opening and footsteps approaching his bed he shot up faster than a bullet. 

"awh, just when i was looking forward to dragging you out of bed" said kuroo with a smirk on his face

"you really are evil, huh?" bokuto looked at kuroo with a fake concerned look

"yessir, always have been, always will be" he said attempting to rest his leg on the bed frame but failing and face planting on the bed, he let out a muffled "ow." before getting back up

bokuto let's out a laugh "that's karma for ya" he pointed at kuroo with finger guns

kuroo just gives bokuto a scowl before speaking  up again "well anyways, get up, you better not be late for your first day or i will pull a jiwon and grab you by the jaw and slam you against a closet"

bokuto just looked up at him with a blank stare, a smirk growing on his face "kin-" he was interrupted by kuroo lifting up his fist and giving bokuto a very, very angry look  

"finish that sentence, and your dead" bokuto was pretty sure that kuroo was gonna actually kill him if he did, so he decided to finish his sentence

"ahem, as i was saying, kinky-" as soon as bokuto said that he made a run for it, kuroo chasing closely behind him, but as soon as he made it to the kitchen, realizing he was cornered, he waited for kuroo to get there, and once he did arrive, bokuto dashed for the stairs to get into his bedroom and lock the door.

{~timeskip~}

bokuto was walking across on campus with his earphones in as usual, he was interrupted by a indigo eyed male tapping his shoulder with a somewhat concerned look on his face, bokuto looked at the slightly shorter male and gave a "hm?" assuming he wanted something it took him a few seconds to reply but akaashi finally replied  "u-uhm, do you know where... class xx is..?" bokuto took a second to think "ah, yeah, once you go through the doors take the first right and then after that take the second left and then class xx is the 4th door down that corridor" if you couldn't hear bokuto giving instructions, you could see him, he couldn't help it, it was a habit of his to talk with his hands. akaashi walked off to the door, dragging his feet along the floor while walking.

bokuto started daydreaming when two figures shouted in his ear, snapping him out of his daydream, of course, kuroo and daishou, the demon pair.. daishou let out a laugh and then said in his usual tone "whatcha daydreaming about, owl boy?" bokuto turned around, taking a few steps back as he turned around "none of your business, go back to whatever lovey-dovey thing you guys were doing" kuroo and daishou glanced at each other and shrugged "just because we're a couple doesn't mean we're all mushy all the time" bokuto put a hand on kuroo's shoulder "kuroo, yes you guys are, i'm your roommate, i think i'd know" bokuto said in a rather bland voice. kuroo blinked at bokuto before responding with "nyeh, whatever, at least i can get a boyfriend" bokuto pouted "it wasn't my fault i got rejected" he mumbled. "bokuto, bokuto, bokuto, i literally gave you a big pep talk, was the best wingman you could ever ask for, yet you still messed it up, even ushijima could do a better confession than that, and he's dense as a fucken' brick" kuroo replied. "hey! even if i did get a boyfriend by some miracle, he wouldn't be like that moody ass snake." bokuto said while giving a glare to daishou.

daishou gave a little "hmph!" before strutting away like the absolute diva he is, kuroo following behind him. "whipped" bokuto muttered under his breath making sure neither of them could hear him. bokuto had a lecture in the afternoon so for now he just sat on a bench and scrolled through his phone, he ended up just reading a manga online, it was a new yet interesting one

                                                                   ______________                                                 

{A/N lmao thats it for this chapter ig, took me a while to write but eh, whatever, its done now. hope you enjoy it ^^}

word count - 811 words