2

"Did you ever read Albert Camus?

The bit about how you gotta turn away 

From the world to understand it"

[akaashi's pov] 

It was after the lecture and I was walking to my last lecture, I didn't know exactly where I was going but I just tried to look at what all the doors said instead of bothering another person by asking them where my class was, one person is enough, I eventually find the right door and walk in, oh god, that's a lot of people staring at me, shit. as I sit down in a seat I try to calm myself down. I should've just asked for help and I would've been here before then I'd be able to avoid all their eyes on me.

[-time skip-]

I walk out of the room, closing the door closely behind me and I head for the door before I get through the door I hear "oi, first year with the glasses." I glanced at him "yes, you, get 'ere." I slowly make my way over to the bed-headed male "Uhm, how can I help you?" I gave him a quick polite smile "Suguru's having a party, first and second years are invited, hope to see ya there" he gave me a smirk but I just looked to the window beside him "uh, I don't exactly do social even-" he cut me off mid-sentence "I said, I hope to see ya there, 'kay? see ya there at seven" he handed me a small piece of paper with what looked like an address on it. I let out a sigh and gave in, giving him a small nod before walking out the door.

when I got home I jumped on my bed and just lay there for a few minutes, it was kinda strange, usually, you could hear cars going past or people having conversations, but it was silent, almost as though the world had stopped, although I knew it hadn't, I just took a second to appreciate the silence... that ended up in me falling asleep.. whoo..! by the time I'd woken up it was around 6 so I figured I might as well find an outfit, I ended up just going with a black t-shirt with a striped shirt underneath and some ripped jeans {A/N i'm tired, i cant think of anything better, but like, what about skaterboy akaashi- 😳✊ yes officer, i believe in skaterboy akaashi supremacy, anyways, this is what the outfit roughly looks like} 

!  by the time I'd woken up it was around 6 so I figured I might as well find an outfit, I ended up just going with a black t-shirt with a striped shirt underneath and some ripped jeans {A/N i'm tired, i cant think of anything better, but like, wh...

I figured I'd leave now just in case I was late, and if I was early, I could always stop by a shop and get something to quickly eat before, I mean, I haven't had anything to eat all day so I might go to the shop either way.

after I'd gone to get a quick snack and arrived there were already people there, it was after 7 so it wasn't much of a surprise, it did take me a few minutes to get the courage to get out of the car but once I did all I could hear was music blaring, it wasn't terrible music but it was loud, to be honest, I wish I didn't come, I know I don't like busy places, nevermind loud busy places full of drunk college students. welp, I'm here now, too late to go back.. as soon as I walk in, I knew I was probably just going to be sitting on the couch for most of the night, how fun.

[timeskip because i'm ✨lazy✨]

as i thought, i'm still sitting on the couch, only difference is, i'm drunk, not blackout drunk, but still drunk, someone sat next to me but i didn't really pay attention to who because people had been sitting down and leaving all night. although, i could feel him staring at me, which was odd but i didn't pay attention to him and continued to just scroll through my phone, occasionally texting friends. i felt someone tap my shoulder and so i turned around only to see a drunk owl-looking guy, oh, it was the guy that i asked for directions earlier. we stared at each other for a few seconds, i was about to ask what he wanted when he grabbed my wrist and stood up, i figured i might as well stand up. i would be lying if i said i wasn't confused. Next thing i knew i was getting dragged over to the dance floor, oh. 

---------

{A/N lmao, hi, hello, in my plan for this chapter my plan for the A/N was "probably apologising for something " but honestly- the chapters long enough, i think the chapters good  b u t   i   did take a while to write this so like- s o r r y, anyways, hope you all have a lovely day!}

word count - 830 words