new friends... [nine]

Third Person POV:

"Welcome to Spanish 2. I am your teacher. You may have heard a few rumors on how strict I am. I am not going to deny it. That is why it is important to pay attention to the syllabus. Look at the first page." The teacher started blabbing.

Madison zoned out. She already learned this stuff last year. She would pass easily in her classes. Except Chemistry. Chemistry was her least favorite subject. What was the point of it?

"Did you hear about the dead body?" Someone whispered from across the room. There was no way anyone could hear it from where Madison was. But she heard it. She sees that there is at least a six feet distance from the girl. How did she hear it?

"I heard they still have to find one half of the body." The same voice whispers again. Madison glances toward them again. Something big was happening. It had to be part of the show.

The aroma of pumpkin fills the room. A girl had out a pumpkin scented lip balm. Madison feels a heavy stare on her. She looks out the window to see a man. He had on a black leather jacket, blue eyes, a freshly shaved face. He was buff. His stare didn't falter. Madison broke eye contact first. What the hell was going on?

The bell goes off, louder than usual. Madison grabs her bag and quickly walks out of the room. Maybe it was the bite. Everything seemed fine yesterday. Maybe Scott was going through the same thing. She sees Scott leaning against a pair of lockers with Stiles. She walks over to them, only to be pulled away by Lydia.

"I really need to talk to Scott." Madison pulls her arm from Lydia's grip. Lydia rolls her eyes and gives her a look. A look that read 'I don't care'. Madison audibly groaned. Lydia was very demanding. They stop in front of the new girl.

"Hey! I love your jacket. Where did you get it?" Lydia asks with a very preppy smile.

"My mom owned a boutique back in San Diego." The girl said, clutching her books to her chest. Lydia smiles, happy with her response.

"We are now my second best friend." Lydia squealed. "I'm Lydia."

"And I'm Madison." She introduces herself.

"Allison, Allison Argent." The new girl replied, happily. Everything was going great until Jackson shows up. Madison took that as a cue to leave. She looks at Allison. "You might want to leave now." Madison tells her before walking over to Stiles and Scott.

"Hey losers." She greets the boys.

Stiles cringes at the name. "I am not a loser if anything that is Scott." Madison laughs and rolls her eyes. 

~~~~~~~~

It was lacrosse practice. Apparently, Madison was on the team, according to the attachment. She had the memories of Madison McCall, so she knew how to play. She was always good, so coach always put her in first line.

She walked into the girl's locker room, the stench of sweat and perfume mixes into an unpleasant smell. She changes into a pair of Nike biker shorts and her jersey. Grabbing her hair tie, she walks to the mirror. Her eyes glowed yellow. They go back to her normal shade of brown. Shrugging it off, she ties her hair.

As she is about to exit, she hears sniffles. Walking towards the sound, she sees a blonde girl crying. "Hey," Madison sits next to the crying girl. "My mom always said chocolate makes anyone happy. Do you want some?" Madison grabs her bag from the floor and pulls out a Hershey bar.

The girl wipes her tears and nods, laughing. "I'm Olivia. Olivia Lahey." She introduces herself. "I'm sorry you had to see me like this. I'm a mess." Madison and Olivia share the candy bar.