6

"For the party."

Maki took the bag with the giant bottle of sake, "Thank you very much sir." She replied, Benimaru spoke up, "I'm only here to drink sake." He stated. Maki blinked, "But Shinra is still too young to drink." He scoffed, "I didn't bring it for the kid to drink. Those of us who can drink can enjoy it among ourselves." He turned to the young woman, "How about you?"

Maki had a slight malfunction as she recited his words, "Do you enjoy sake, my princess? If you like, you could join me, tonight..." She blushed at the imagination and shyly spoke, "Yes, just a little bit."

"Underage gorilla." Arthur spoke up.

Maki's eyes shot open, "Who are you calling a gorilla cyclops?!" She yelled, giving the blonde a harsh sock to his face, "I never said that..." He wheezed.

"Oh, Hibana!" (Y/n) smiled, she wore a beautiful spaghetti strap dress with a low cut cleavage, the dress stopping just above her thighs. The flower patterns on it was enough proof that the captain of the 5th had gifted her the outfit. It was almost unusual to see (Y/n) out of her kimonos or training uniform. The woman stood up abruptly from the table, "(Y/n)!" She yelled, dashing towards her and embracing her into a large hug.

Maki blinked, with a small gasp, "This is the first time I've seen (Y/n) in something other than her kimonos." She said, amazed. Benimaru clicked his tongue, "She heard the captain of the 5th would be here, and she got that dress as a gift." He said. Konro smiled at the tone of his voice, the envy was obvious as the man glanced at the two women.

"Miss. (Y-Y/n)?!"

The woman turned to see Shinra, the young man looked in good shape, "Oh, I'm glad to see you looking healthy." (Y/n) embraced the boy, the others bursting in shock as the young man got a face full of the tall woman's chest, (Y/n)'s hand smoothed down his hair as she patted him, and stepping back with a smile. Shinra was tossed onto the ground, blood shooting out his nose as his skin grew pale. "Oh, what happened?" (Y/n) asked.

Hibana took the woman's hand and led her to the table, switching the topic and chatting with her once more, leaving the rest to check up on Shinra.
————

Decorating the large table was plates of wonderful looking meals, "Oh wow! This looks amazing!" (Y/n) clasped her hands, she looked up at Hinawa, who had placed a meal in front of her, "Did you make this?" She asked, the stoic man rubbed the bottom of his nose slightly, "Yes, please, enjoy as much as you'd like."

(Y/n) and Hibana continued their conversation as they ate, not noticing that Benimaru had been drinking awfully a bit too much, the man could hold his liquor well enough, but when it started kicking into his system, things got a bit hectic. (Y/n) could not get physically drunk, her body was constantly healing itself, and liquor in her system would just disappear in the span of a few seconds.

"So (Y/n), how has it been over in Asakusa, I haven't gotten the chance to get a good look at it." Hibana said, hands on her cheek as she propped her elbow on the table, (Y/n) clasped her hands under her chin, elbows also propped on the table, "Well, it's been well. Not much trouble is happening there, Hina and Hika are also doing well." She explained.

Hibana hummed, a cheeky smirk crawling on her face, "Then, any lover? I heard that captain Obi has an interest in you." She whispered, (Y/n) blinked, "No, not really. Captain Obi is already busy enough." She said, not quite getting the question. "(Y/n)? You're not drinking?" Maki asked, holding the bottle of sake, going around to fill in their cups.

The sight of her walking around holding the bottle so gently, (Y/n)'s eyes flashed to the faint silhouette of a Geisha, several Kanzashi pins dangling, polite painted lips curled into a unpromising smile.

Blinking in focus once more, (Y/n) smiled politely and waved her hand, "No no! I don't drink, thank you Maki." She said, her unwavering smile hiding the drop of sweat on her face. From afar, Benimaru was sobered up slightly, catching the look on (Y/n)'s face, with a mental irritated sigh, he chugged the rest of the bottle he held, hoping that maybe the next morning, he would not recall what his body was about to do.

"You're kidding! Captain Obi totally has his eye on you! Come one, you can go serve him a bit of sake, maybe then he'll make a move." Hibana snickered, shaking (Y/n)'s shoulders gently, unaware of the look of uneasy and panicked (Y/n) had.

"Oi, Hibana."

The two women turned their heads to see Benimaru, pointing to the other side of the table, "Shinra, he's asking for you." He mustered up, making the woman gasp and shoot up from her seat, rushing over to the other side.

Benimaru staggered forward and fell on his face, barely missing (Y/n). The woman puffed out her cheeks as a subtle blush rose to her face, trying not to laugh. Gently shifting his body more comfortably, Benimaru breathed gently as his head now rested on her lap, knocked out asleep. (Y/n) smiled, turning back to the hectic table, she could finally enjoy her meal without having to worry anymore.
————

"Ah?"

Benimaru awoke to a beautiful morning, sunlight gently peeking through the closed curtains, he shifted and sat up, half dressed. The smell of breakfast was enough for him to stand up, slightly shaky.

He turned the corner of the hall to the dining room to see Hina and Hika already at the table, enjoying their breakfast. "Waka! Your hair looks like a bird nest!" Hina yelled, "A birds nest!" Hika joined.

"Beni, you're awake." His tired eyes turned to see (Y/n) dressed in a simple long shirt with supposedly nothing underneath, but Benimaru could see a little peek of her panties. "Take a seat, breakfast is ready."

He blinked, before a small smile rose to his lips.

"Yeah, good morning."