Chapter 40: I'm fine

•••••••••••••••2 weeks later•••••••••••••••••

The weeks passed and Y/n didn't seem sad or angry, but Regina told me that she did cry and hallucinated still. I kept on pretending that I didn't know what was going on in her head «The tournament is just 2 weeks away now»
«Are you ready? For whatever it may bring?» I asked Y/n while we walked out in the courtyard.

«I don't know...» She answered. «But I'm not scared, if that's what you want know» She smiled at me.

«You're really not scared?» I asked nervously.

«Whatever happens, happens»

«What if you die..?» I asked and looked her in the eyes scared of her answer.

«If I die....It was always meant to happen. I have to belive everything will work out for the best» She said and squeesed my hand tightly.

«What is the best?» I asked her worried.

«The best would be to return I guess» She said with a chrocked smile. «Are you alright?» She asked concearned.

«Yes. Are you?»

«I'm fine» She said, but I knew she lied.

«Good...» I muttered.

I'm 99% sure that what's wrong with her is because of the explotion she told me about...

I spinned her around and placed a quick kiss on her lips before pulling away. But she grabbed my tie and pulled me down to kiss her again. This kiss was deeper and lasted longer. I placed my hands on her waist, pulling her closer.

We hadn't kissed like this since our second kiss. My hands slid up her body to her hair and pulled in it enough for her mouth to open. I slid my tongue in. Hands sliding down again to lift her up from the ground. I placed kisses on her jaw and down her neck. My hands reached the back of her thighs and lifted her up, pressing her against the wall.

She leaned her head back and let out heavy breaths when I started sucking on her skin. Placing hickeys from behind her ear to her collarbone. «George...» She moaned which shoock me a little at first. I chuckled and continued, trying to loosen her tie.

Someone hit me in my head with a book and I pulled away from the kiss, dropping Y/n to the ground. «Detention!» Snape said with a smug almost grin. «5 o'clock, don't be late...» He said in his cold low voice. He kept on walking when we heard: «And 10 point's each from Gryffindor..»

When he disapeard Y/n let out a small laugh.
«Did it hurt?» She asked chuckling.

«A bit actually» I answered with a laugh.

She put made me bend down and she placed a kiss where he had hit me. «Thanks, that helped a lot» I said with a grin.

«My kisses are magical» She said jokingly.

«I know» I answered with a smug smirk.
She punched me slightly in the arm and then jumped up on my back and made me carry her to the Great Hall.

•••••••••••••••1 week later•••••••••••••••

Y/N's POV: