Chapter 80: The park

A/n: This is the result of a writer's block.

And I guess there kind of maybe is a TW here.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

George's POV:

I sat in my room at the flat, fiddling with a ring mom had passed on to me who belonged to some great great grandmother. It had a big diamond and was the prettiest ring I had ever seen.

The door to my room shot open and I quickly put the ring in my mouth. «George. You gotta go buy dinner!» Fred yelled even if we were in the same room. «What do you have in your mouth?»

I spat out the ring and slightly held it up for him to watch it. «Mom gave it to you!? Now I have to use money the day I'll propose...» He whined.

«Mom likes me the best» I grinned and placed the ring back in it's box.

«Are you gonna ask her or did she just give it to you?» He asked and leaned onto the wall.

«We have only dated for a year and a half» I scoffed looking down at the box.

«So?» He asked like getting married wasn't a big deal.

«So? IF I DO IT, I'M GETTING MARRIED!» I yelled at him. «I'm only 18!»

«Who cares? I know about a woman that got married when she was 16»

«16?» I questioned.

«YES»

«Are you lying or is it true...?» I crossed my arms and looked up at him.

«I'm lying, BUT picture it!» He came over to me and sat down next to me. He put an arm around my shoulder and put his other hand into the air 'forming a picture'. «Me as your best man! The batchlor party! Getting drunk on a beach in the sunset!»

«Not very convincing...» I huffed and stood up.

«Okey, okey. What about Y/n in a long white beautiful dress. Walking down the aisle. You're standing there, looking at her float like a swan, like Mcgonagall would put it»

«Okey..?» I felt it a bit more now.

«You hold your vows. 'Oh George, I do!' 'I do too!' and then you lift the bridal veil and kiss her. After that you pick her up and carry her out of the church while we are clapping for you. Then you're off to Paris or Hawaii oh or maybe Italy!» He couldn't stop himself. «Two weeks and a lot of sex»

«Right» I sighed.

«She turns 18 in May? Have the wedding then» He suggested. «Propose under the mistetoe on christmas day!»

«I'll think about it» I sighed and apparated out of the flat and down to the shop.

Y/N's POV:

Regina had come to visit me today since I latley was feeling a bit better. Not good, but I realised that Sirius wouldn't come back and that helped me cope with it a little bit better. «So you're spending christmas with the Weasleys?» She asked as she helped me clean George and Fred's office.