How we met

An: hey there readers I will come up with a nickname for u guys soon i promise and sorry that this chapter is short ishbut it isn't really a big deal to the actual story but I thought it would be a good thing to do so you know how you two met.

Y/N pov
It was the first day of my new school and i couldn't believe that I woke up before my brother he normally wakes me up in the morning but this time it was my turn to wake him up. I decide that the best way to wake him was to slowly and quietly walk up to him and pull the cover back so he could feel the sudden cold. Do I regret it no not really but what I do regret is calling him sleepy head cause he didn't like that nickname. Okay so I called him this nickname once in middle school as well but in my defence it wasn't my fault that he looked tired that day and the fact that he was sleeping in class. Once I woke him up I soon slightly regretted the idea cause he almost blow my head off. But luckly mum called us both down for breakfast so I didn't die.

Katsuki pov
I had a sudden awakening by my little sister Y/N if she thought that she was going to get away with it then she was dead wrong, just before I could even activate my quirk the old hag yelled us down for breakfast. It was an annoying morning, because all i had in both of my ears was Y/N saying how she was excited to go to UA and how much she wanted to go to see All Might even though he wasn't her favourite hero and in the other ear I just had the old hag saying don't do this and don't do that. To be honest I couldn't see what she saw in Eraserhead (her favourite hero) he was just a loser who had the ability to erase peoples quirks.

Misukis pov
After I yelled the kids down for there breakfast I told them what I expected them to do and what not to do I could see that Katsuki was just listening and not actually absorbing the information I was saying to him. But Y/N was talking about how she was feeling and how she always wished she would go to UA and how she is finally going but I could see in her eyes that she was taking what I was saying into her thoughts as well. And then unfortunately the time came for them to leave to go to school Y/N was obviously excited but Katsuki wasn't really well I couldn't tell if he was excited cause he didn't really show his emotions to me or his father just really towards Y/N.

Y/N pov
I was walking to UA with Katsuki and that is when I relized that Izuku had a quirk cause I saw him fight that zero pointer to save a girl. I mentioned this to my brother and I think I am lucky enough to be alive cause of the glare that he gave me was full of hatred I never understood why he hated Izuku they were childhood friends and the always got along. Until they didn't and that was when me and katsuki got our quirks but unfortunately Izuku didn't. The whole rest of the walk was silent so I decided to play some music with my headphones obviously, but I could see something was bothering Katsuki so I stopped my music and asked him what was wrong.

Katsuki pov
Me and Y/N were just walking to school until I heard her say "Are you okay bro?" I jumped slightly at her question to be honest I didn't know if I was okay but I knew she would worry if I didn't answer so I just told her "Yeah I am fine, how many times have I told you not to worry about me sis" I said with a slight smirk on my face as I saw her face start to concentrate on how many times I have told her that. To be honest even I didn't know how many times I had told her that but after a few minutes she said "I don't know but definitely over 10." I chuckled at her being sorta stupid but silly at the same time.
*Time skip when they got to UA*
Y/N pov
When we finally arrived at UA i thought wow and to think I am a student here it felt like a dream come true. I quickly glanced at my phone and turned to Katsuki to say "We have about 10 minutes to get to homeroom!" and as soon as I said that he grabbed my arm and dragged me all the way to our class. The big oak door that had 1A painted on it was in front of us. I slowly opened the door to find a few people in there and surprisingly no teacher. As we sat down in our assigned seats I felt a tap on my shoulder as I turned around (I am not kicking anyone out of the class don't worry Denki is still in the class just in a different seat) I saw a cute red haired boy behind me and he asked me if I was okay because I looked a lot like my brother but i just acted differently. "So I see my bro has already got a reputation here" I said to the red head and he gave me the most shocked look I had ever seen he couldn't believe that i was releated to such an angry person. After a few minutes I saw the door open again and as I looked at the person who had opened the door I saw a familiar green haired boy in the doorway. I leaped up from my desk and ran towards the door and yelled "IZUKU!!" Once I reached him I said "You made it into UA too, I am so happy for you" I gave him a hug after that and unfortunately our conversation was interrupted by a tall blue haired boy who was yelling at my brother earlier and introduced himself as Tenya Iida. I soon drifted off until I heard a low mildtone voice speak from behind Izuku and to my surprise I saw a male with beard in a yellow sleeping bag who then got out and up of the sleeping bag to then show himself to be my favourite pro hero Eraserhead. I tried my best not to fan girl so to stop myself I slowly walked back to my seat and sat back in front of the red haired boy.
*Time skip after school*
Katsuki pov
As me and Y/N walked home from school all I could hear was her talking about how she could have done better in the test of our quirks today and a few times I swear I heard her mention about a specific red haired boy that sat behind her but I wasn't sure if she did say anything about them or not.
                                 ****

AN: Hey readers I just wanted to say thanks for deciding to read this story and I just wanted to mention that it will be parts where you will be like huh where did that come from and if there is any parts like that then please tell me and i will see if I can fix it without changing the story. And I just wanted to thank some of my friends who have encouraged me to actually write in the first place. And please tell me if there are any parts that don't make sense and this is my first story so yeah that is all for today.