Part 3

AN: hey guys so here is part 3 thank you for reading part 2 and waiting for this part to come out. The next part won't be part of this sequel but still kirishimaxreader.

Y/N pov
"You ready babe? I promise your going to like the surprise I have for you." I heard Kiri say as he reached for my hand. I kindly took it and grabbed my bag as he lead me out of the class room. We walked down the busy corridors hand in hand and just making sure not to bump into other students or worse a teacher. Especially not Aizawa if we bumped into Mr Aizawa we would probably get either detention or extra training. After a few minutes we stop and I looked towards Kiri and asked why we stopped.

Kirishima pov
I started to get nervous and I started to slightly sweat, I started think What if she doesn't like it? What if this was a whole waste of time? My thoughts came to a stop when I saw her small confused smile she, was definitely different from Bakugou. I smiled back and said "Put this on so it doesn't ruin the surprise." I said this as I gave her a blindfold as she put it on I grabbed her hand and started walking to the special place. As we arrived I could see Denki, Mina, Bakugou and Sero all hiding in the bushes. Mina and Denki had their phones out of course they did they were going to take photos and videos I just know it. As we arrived at the spot were it was the most beautiful I let go of Y/N's hand and walked in front of her and quickly got the necklace with her name on it in gold. As I put my bag down and stood back up to be face to face with her I simply said "Okay take off the blind fold." As the last word left my mouth she slowly took her blindfold off, I was so nervous that she wouldn't like it. I looked down in fear that she would like it and start yelling at me, but not even a minute after I put my head I felt her warm and gentle hand meet my cheek and with that I looked up to see my beautiful girlfriend looking right at me. Before I could say anything she said "I like the necklace." Just those four words made my heart skip a beat I thought I was dreaming. Before my mind could come up with a proper sentence I simply just went " You do. I-I mean of course you do." As I said this a slight chuckle escaped her lips and with that I started getting nervous again so I just started rubbing the back of my neck.

Mina pov
I could see Kiri getting uncomfortable so I put my phone down and started talking to the others on how we will approach this in the dorms. Sero came up with a clever idea of we won't bring it up and that we will act like we didn't see anything. Once Sero finished explaining his idea I stated that kiri had already seen us here so he would think that we are avoiding the situation which would make him feel worse. After a few minutes we still hadn't come up with something and we didn't know what to do.

Y/N pov
As I took off the blindfold I saw my beautiful sharky red head standing in front of me. I looked around to see alot of trees and and flowers it was amazing. As I looked back at Kiri I could see the nervous look in Kiri's eyes. I couldn't stand to see him like this so I started to walk closer to Kiri and but my hand on his cheek and as he looked at me I just simply gave him a little kiss on the lips.

AN: Hey guys so I didn't really know how to continue this part but I should be continuing the story at some point. Please tell me if u want to continue don't just read this and not comment cause it makes me think that I should just stop.
Question of the part
Should I stop writing?