Chapter Fourteen✸

hi guys i've been getting some comments about how this isn't how todoroki would really act and trust me I know that lol. but its for the plot haha. and don't worry guys the Bakugo part will come soon I promise. Enjoy this chapter!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV
------------------

You walked into the school building on what you thought was just a normal day. You were actually in a pretty good mood and you were excited to learn more about your training camp. 

Today you would hear your dad talk to the class about the rules and regulations of the trip. You learned what would be there and what you would be doing for the most part. 

You walked down the hall and were about to turn around the corner. 

You wished you hadn't turned the corner.

You wish you didn't see what you did.

You didn't want to believe it. 

Is Shoto kissing another girl?

Yes. He was.

A pretty girl with long blue hair holding his hand while they both shared a quick 5-second kiss. It was the same girl he was with at the cafe. 

You wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she initiated it and he doesn't want to?

That didn't seem to be the case at all. 

You turned around and walked back down the hallway you came from.  You walked back out the school doors and walked home. 

You had tears in your eyes. Who wouldn't?

-------------------
Bakugo's POV
------------------

The stupid half and half bastard walked into class alone. He wasn't with (Y/n) which surprised me. 

In fact, she didn't even show up today. Mr. Aizawa even looked worried. 

I pulled out my phone and texted her asking her where she was. Not that I cared. 

I saw Mr. Aizawa pull out his phone fast before class started. I assume he also texted her.

The bell rang and class began. 

I really considered asking Todoroki where she was. She was probably just sick or something so I didn't bother.

I needed to pay attention so I could hear what was happening at this training camp we were going to. 

------------------------------------
No one's POV (But like its you)
---------------------------------------

You heard your phone go off twice. You laid in your bed and didn't bother looking at your phone. It went off once more so you decided to look.

Three new messages from Bakugo, Shoto, and your dad.

All asking where you were.

You only texted your dad back but considered texting Shoto to break up with him.

You decided to wait on that but you did tell him to come over after school. You'd break up with him then.

When you texted your dad you told him everything but also made sure to mention to not talk to Shoto about it or punish him. 

Your dad was overprotective and that was a well-known fact. You knew he would flip on Shoto the second he saw your message. 

------------------

It was now after school. Your dad had to stay after for some teacher meetings which gave you enough time to break up with Shoto. You were really nervous and had been practicing what to say for hours.

You heard a knock on the door. 'Shoto must have rushed here' you thought.

You opened the door and saw Shoto. He was just as stoic as ever. 

You welcomed him in and began to talk.

"So this should be pretty quick," You began.

"Okay, what's up?" He asked.

"Well, I saw you and that girl this morning. The girl with blue hair. Ya know the one from the cafe. I just wanna make this quick. We are breaking up."

"No."

"I'm sorry?"

"No (Y/n) we can't"

"Yes we can and we will."

"(Y/n) please it wasn't what it looked like I swear!!"

"Shoto stop. It doesn't matter either way. I don't feel the same way about you anymore anyway." 

"But (Y/n)..."

"Nope, no buts. I don't wanna hear it." 

"You're probably just gonna go to Bakugo."

"So what if I do? You cheated on me Shoto!!" 

"I already told you-"

"Yeah yeah 'it wasn't what it looked like.' Just get out of my house Shoto." 

"Whatever I never liked you anyway." 

"Yeah okay goodbye Todoroki." 

You shoved him back a little out the door and slammed it on his face. 

You went back upstairs and texted Bakugo about what had happened. You knew he would be extremely mad which made you wanna type the message faster. 

Maybe what Todoroki said was right. Maybe you would just go to Bakugo.

------------------------
A/N: I am super sorry this chapter is short. I am super tired today and kinda had a bit of writer's block. I'm always open to suggestions so please leave them! Have a wonderful day/night!