Part ✨1✨

Today is my first day at school so I woke up and I went to take a shower. After that I did my morning routine as I heard my mom yelling from downstairs.

Mom: Y/n, come on Yoongi is waiting for you! You will be late for school!

I dressed up and went downstairs.

Mom: By the way, Y/n, today you will meet your stepdad and his son.

W-what? I was shocked. I was frozen.

Y/n: What? Did you even asked me if I would accept him? Do you know how much I miss dad? How can you forget him so easily?
Mom: Y/n, stop, of course I miss your dad but I need to move on, I have my own life too. He is in a better place.

She was right, I need to let her move on.

Y/n: Okay, if this is what you want...

Then I went to Yoongi's car as we went to school. I saw Jennie and the others coming towards me. Jennie hugged me and I hugged her back.

Jennie: Hii, how was your day?
Y/n: Well this day didn't start so well.
Jimin: What happened Y/n?
Y/n: My mom has a boyfriend... and he has a son. I don't know who he is, I don't know anything about them. Today I'll meet them.
Jimin: Ohh, I'm so sorry...
Y/n: No, it's not your fault...

We went to our classes and after some minutes I heard the teacher saying that we will have a new student tomorrow. After classes I heard my phone ring.

Y/n: Yes?
Mom: Y/n, you will skip the last class. Come home and dress up for the meeting with your dad.
Y/n: Okay...

I went home and dressed up.

After some minutes I heard my mom yelling from downstairs

Mom: Y/n, come to the xxx restaurant.
Y/n: Okay.

I went to my car and drove off. After some minutes I arrived at the restaurant and went inside seeing my mom waving at me. I arrived at the table where my mom, an old man and a young boy back facing me.

Mom: Y/n, he is your dad he is 45 years old an he is his son.

He finally faced me and he looks... god, I don't think I am feeling in the best way, he is handsome, perfect and he was staring at me up and down.

Dad: He is Jungkook, 23 years old and he is your step brother.
Y/n: P-pleasure, I'm Y/n, 20 years old.
Dad: Pleasure. *smile*

I sat down as I felt a hand on my tight.

JUNGKOOK POV:

She is just perfect, I can't help but I put my hand on her tight. I started massaging her tight. I pulled her panties and I started teasing her.

Y/N POV:

That hand started massaging my tight as I looked at that hand and saw Jungkook. What the fuck? He started pulling my panties and make space for him to tease the tip of my private part. He inserted two fingers in my private part as I trying to hold my moans as one escaped my mouth.

Dad: Y/n? Are you ok?
Y/n: Y-yes.
Mom: Are you sure? Does your tummy hurt?
Y/n: U-uhm... y-yes a lil.
Mom: It's ok if you want Jungkook can drive you home.
Y/n: N-no it's-
Jungkook: Sure. Let's go. *smirk*

We went to his car and I spoke:

Y/n: What the fuck it's wrong with you?
Jungkook: What's wrong with me?
Y/n: I'm your fucking step sister.
Jungkook: What's wrong in by that?
Y/n: You were fingering me in public. What do you mean what's wrong in by that? I just meet you and don't try to act that you don't know anything.
Jungkook: Then lemme pleasure you private.
Y/n: WHAT?-

He pulled me in the car and closed the car door. We arrived at his house.

Jungkook: Let's go inside, sis.
Y/n: Okay?

Jungkook pulled me inside his bedroom and pulled me on his bed.

Y/n: What do you think your doing?
Jungkook: Pleasuring my sister. *smirk*
Y/n: You mean, fucking your sister?
Jungkook: So you actually want it?
Y/n: What? Ew no.

Suddenly my phone rang.

Mom: Y/n, you and Jungkook need to come back. Yoongi, grandma, grandpa, auntie and uncle are coming
Y/n: Okay mom. *smirk*

I hang up.

Jungkook: You will end so bad.
Y/n: Why?
Jungkook: Surprise! *smirk*

He pulled me by my waist and started kissing me rough fully and I kissed him back. I ran out of breath. I pulled shocked. He smirked.

Y/n: WHAT THE FUC-
Jungkook: You will get used to it.

We went again to his car and drove off. He taked my hand and drove.

Y/n: Why are you like this, hm?
Jungkook: None of your business.
Y/n: Yes it is, you're gonna violate me?
Jungkook: No sweetie, it will be pleasure.
Y/n: I don't think so... plus I am not gonna make out with you! I have a boyfriend. *I lied*
Jungkook: Don't lie.
Y/n: I'm not lying, his name is Jimin.
Jungkook: Then show him to me. Let's meet with him tomorrow.
Y/n: Okay.

We arrived at the restaurant again and saw Yoongi and the others.

Yoongi: Hello, I'm Yoongi, Min Yoongi your step brother and you might be Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook?
Jungkook: Yes. Pleasure!
Yoongi: Thanks as well. She is Y/n I think you already know her.
Y/n: Yes we know each other.

I was about to sit on the other side of the table somewhere to be away from Jungkook when suddenly I heard my stepdad saying.

Dad: There is staying auntie. You can sit next to Jungkook.
Y/n: O-ok. Fuck. *I mumbled*

I saw Jungkook smirking and I sat down next to him. After some minutes I felt his hand on my private part.

*sorry for mistakes*
🤍🤍🤍