Part ✨3✨

Rosé: Well, yeah... they didn't even kiss idiot. They were faking. Are you jealous?
Jungkook: Why I would be jealous?
Rosé: Because it seems like your brain disappeared.
Jungkook: Well, thanks?
Rosé: By the way they are Jennie and Jisoo.
Jimin: And they are Hoseok, Taehyung and Namjoon.

Suddenly Jungkook pulled me somewhere.

Y/n: U-uhh, I'll be right back.
Rosé: Okay.

ROSÉ POV:

Rosé: Love birds...
Jimin: They said they are just step siblings...
Rosé: Yeah, but they just meet so, it means love from the first sight...
Namjoon: She's right.
Jisoo: I agree.
Jimin: Okay you guys are right, but they are wrong. They need to be step siblings, not siblings with benefits. If they will have done that thing just because of their love? Y/n is hot and I know Jungkook from childhood but I don't think he can remember me, he was obsessed with hot girls that were older than him with too much...
Taehyung: Okay let's just end this...
Namjoon: Yeah. This is getting awkward, like really awkward.

Y/N POV:
I was being dragged by Jungkook and he started kissing me rough fully. I pulled him.

Y/n: What the fuck. ARE YOU CRAZY?? We are now siblings, no matter what.
Jungkook: I don't care.
Y/n: You better do.
Jungkook: But you love me and I love you.
Y/n: What d-did you said?
Jungkook: That I love you Y/n. From the first sight.
Y/n: Look, if it's just because of my outfit then your wrong I'm not like this everyday.
Jungkook: No it's not.
Y/n: Then?
Jungkook: Just nothing.
Y/n: Ugh.

I went back to my friends and said our goodbyes.

Jungkook: Let's go home.
Y/n: My house first, I need to take my bags.
Jungkook: Okay.

TIME SKIP, his house.
We arrived at his house and he did me a house tour so I went to my room. I took a shower and I dressed up in my night wear.

After some minutes I heard a knock on my door, so I wrapped myself in the blanket

Y/n: Come in!
Jungkook: Hello, I wanted to tell you that we need to go to the dinner.
Y/n: O-oh uhm, I will come.
Jungkook: Come now with me.
Y/n: I-I can't.
Jungkook: Oh come on.

He came towards me and he put the blanket aside. He saw my tights and my boobs. He smirked.

Jungkook: So this is the reason?
Y/n: Y-yes...

He bent down to my face and whispered.

Jungkook: It's ok, dream girl. Just take some normal clothes and let's eat.

I just nodded and I got up. After I dressed up with a normal night wear I got to Jungkook who's waiting for me on my bed.

 After I dressed up with a normal night wear I got to Jungkook who's waiting for me on my bed

Jungkook: I think I said something normal.
Y/n: It is normal...
Jungkook: Mhm, nevermind.

We went down for dinner and after eating I went again in my room. I dressed up again with the first night wear and sat on my bed. Suddenly the door opened reviling Jungkook.

Y/n: YAHHH, knock on the door before entering in a girl room.
Jungkook: Not time for this.

He locked the door and ran towards me as he started kissing me passionately, then hungrily for me. I kissed him back and he pulled me closer with one hand by my waist and one my wrist. I wrapped my hands around his neck and I make space for him to insert his tongue. We were fighting with our tongues and he started going down my tummy and down my private part. I stoped him and spoke:

Y/n: Jungkook, don't please.
Jungkook: Isn't that pussy wet already?
Y/n: Yes dadd- I mean no idiot...
Jungkook: Daddy huh? Ok mommy I understand that you need me.
Y/n: Shut up.
Jungkook: Let's have some fun. *smirk* I can see the fear in you.
Y/n: It's n-not t-true...
Jungkook: Mhm, lemme pleasure you, baby girl.
Y/n: N-no, Jungkook, plus I don't want to get pregnant.
Jungkook: Yes baby, call me how you did seconds ago. *smirk* but look I have condoms so we are safe, don't worry about that.

He started inserting two fingers in my pussy as I screamed a little bit of the pain.

Jungkook: Shhh, it will turn in pleasure.

He said thrusting faster and deeper. I rolled my eyes because of the pleasure.

Y/n: Ahhh- yes, r-right there- Ahhh-hh.

After some minutes I felt my tummy hurting as I spoke:

Y/n: I-I'm gonna cum.
Jungkook: Cum for me baby.

I camed on his fingers as he licked them and kissed me for tasting myself.

Jungkook: You taste so good. Bent down is time for your work dream girl.

I bent down and I removed his pants and boxers.

Jungkook: Suck it.

I licked the tip of his dick for teasing him.

Jungkook: Stop teasing and do your work. Ah.

I started sucking on his dick and a soft moan escaped his mouth. I was doing my work until he spoke:

Jungkook: I'm gonna cum.

He camed in my mouth and he kissed me for tasting himself. I started pulling his shirt down and he started pulling my bra and panties down as without a warning he inserted his big cock inside me. I screamed in pain and after some minutes I started riding him as I totally forgot that he is my step brother.

Jungkook: A-Ahh, y-your pussy is so t-tight- AH-
Y/n: K-kook? I-I'm gonna c-cum.
Jungkook: Wait, I'm c-close too.

We camed in each other as he started kissing my tight and licking it, lefting purple marks.

Y/n: S-stop it, it tickles. *I said laughing*
Jungkook: Ok, ok. *he said laughing*

He pulled me closer to him as he started kissing my neck leaving purple hickeys and went down to my tummy.

Y/n: Yahh, it tickles.
Jungkook: So you're sensitive.

He said laying down next to me.

Jungkook: I love this night, it's one of the best.
Y/n: Mhm... but, Jungkook, we are siblings...
Jungkook: Step siblings...
Y/n: It's the same-

We heard a knock on my door.

Mom: Y/n!! Open the door, is Jungkook in there?

We panicked as I was about to got up but my head was hurting.

Jungkook: Are you ok?
Y/n: Y-yes... give me my clothes please.
Jungkook: Okay.

He gave me my clothes as he unlocked the door revealing mom.

Mom: Why are you here, with her with the door locked?
Jungkook: Her head is hurting so I'm going to sleep here... it's ok.
Mom: Oh, ok honey. Are you okay Y/n?

She said coming towards me.

Y/n: Y-yes mom, I'm fine don't worry about that, Jungkook is here for helping me.
Jungkook: Yes that's right mom, you can go to sleep now...
Mom: Okay then. But why are the two of you so panicked?
Y/n: N-nothing.
Mom: Are you sure? You seem so sweaty. And why the hell are the LED lights on red?
Jungkook: It's a nice color...
Y/n: Mom I'm fine... go and sleep. Night mom.
Mom: Okay then, night sweet hearts.

*to be continued*
🤍🤍🤍