Chapter four

Wendy point of veiw~ it has been a total of twelve years since we have been here. Hana-née and Acnologia have become the first two underground assassination hero's. The are both underground hero's and assassins. During our twelve years here we learned that people like the ones who have the strong quirks.

While people who had weak quirks, quirks that seemed villainous, or people who didn't have quirks at all were bullied and looked down upon which is very terrible. We learned that most hero's only want to be hero's for the attention, money and popularity which is terrible also.

Which is why we are aiming to be really hero's. Natsu, Gajeel, Gray, Zancrow, ogra, Laxus, cobra, sting and rouge will be in their 3 year of high school at UA. They wanted to go to the same school that Acno and Hana-née went to but the both of them got teaching jobs at UA so the boys went to UA instead. They are in Class S which stands for Class for Slayers. Hana-née and Acno are the teachers for the class.

Happy, Carla, Lector, Chelia, Frosh, Zoey and I will be taking the entrance exams. Even though we will be in Class S we still have to take the entrance exams stupid rat. So currently the eight of us were heading there now. We didn't go to the recommended ones because we wanted to fight.

There were only a few seats opened the exceeds who were in their human forms were sitting in the front. While I sat next to a green haired kid and Chelia sat next to a blonde haired one. Carla sat next to a boy with red hair.

Frosh sat next to a boy with yellow hair. Zoey sat down next to a boy with half white and half red hair. Happy sat next to a blonde hair girl with horns. Lector next to dark green haired girl. Lily next to a black haired girl.

The boy next to me turned and gave me a smile "hi I'm Izuku Midorya" he said "I'm Wendy Marvell nice to meet you" I said "nice you to meet you to Marvell" he said "you can call me Wendy" I said with a smile "then you can call me Izuku Wendy" he said "okay Izuku let's pay attention they are about to talk about the test" I said and he nodded

We listened to present mic talk. We took the test then we went to two the other part. I wasn't i. The same room as the other only Izuku which was fine. While everyone was waiting for them to say start I already started "there is no start time in a real villain fight" Hana-née yelled making everyone start to fight.

I was racking up points. Then I looked and saw Izuku take out the zero pointer after saving the brown haired girl and the boy with the glasses. It looks like when he uses his quirk it hurts him badly. I went over and healed him and the girl along with the glasses guy. I told them it was no problem. When exam was over I met up with the others.

We headed to Hana-Née's car. She couldn't bring us since she need to be here in order to set up. The guys were busy sleeping. I just hope they didn't burn down the house.

"You eight did great" Hana-née said hugging us "thanks Hana-née" we said "let's head home to make sure the boys didn't burn down the house" Hana-née said as we got in the car. The drive home took thirty minutes.

When we got home the house was surprisingly clean. Natsu, Gray, Zan, Sting, Gajeeland cobra were playing video games. While Laxus and Rouge were reading. Acno was cooking.

"Hey guys how was the test" Sting asked looking up from the game while Gray paused it "kicked ass obviously but there were some obnoxious people there" Cheila said sitting on one of the couches and I sat next to her "tell me about it the blue haired kid was so annoying" Lector said