The Suzuki Family

Name: Mei Suzuki

Age: Over 1 million years old

Nicknames: Cold Hearted Princess, Princess of Magic, Creator of Slaying Magic, Goddess of Time and Space

Family: Da-Fu Suzuki and Jinhai Suzuki (fathers), Ryu Suzuki, Yanwang Suzuki, Di Jun Suzuki, Okami Suzuki (older brothers), Hiroji Suzuki, Hayata Suzuki and Fenghuang Suzuki (brothers in law), Lanying and Ninghong (neices),  Qinglong, Longwang and Daiyu (nephews), Yù Huáng, Yue Lao, Fuxi and Gaunyin (grandparents), Pangu, Zhang Xian, Shangdi and Fǎlǜ (great grandparents),  Zhurong and Guan Yu (uncles), Baosheng and Gonggong (aunts), Natsu Suzuki and Zeref Suzuki (younger brothers), Zhangshe, Zhi Peng, Baozhai and Jia Hao (cousins) 

Hometown: The Heavenly Empire

Magic: Dragon Slaying Magic, Demon Slaying Magic, Angel Magic, Transformation, God Magic, Etc

Looks:

Da Fu Suzuki

Da Fu Suzuki

Age: Unknown

Position: The Heavenly Emperor

Family: Mei Suzuki, Ryu Suzuki, Yanwang Suzuki, Di Jun Suzuki, Okami Suzuki, Zeref Suzuki and Natsu Suzuki (sons and daughter) Jinhai Suzuki (husband), Hiroji Suzuki, Hayata Suzuki and Fenghuang Suzuki (sons in law), Lanying and Ninghong (granddaughter), Qinglong, Longwang and Daiyu (grandsons), Yù Huáng and Yue Lao (parents), Pangu and Zhang Xian (grandparents),  Zhurong and Guan Yu (younger brothers), Baosheng and Gonggong (brothers in laws), Zhangshe, Zhi Peng, Baozhai and Jia Hao (Nephews)

Nickname: Emperor of Magic, His Majesty (Everyone), Father (His Kids), God of Blood

Looks:

Jinhai Suzuki

Jinhai Suzuki

Age: Unkown

Nickname: "mother of all magic", His Majesty (Everyone), My Queen (Da-Fu), God of Music and Dreams

Family: Mei Suzuki, Ryu Suzuki, Yanwang Suzuki, Di Jun Suzuki, Okami Suzuki, Zeref Suzuki and Natsu Suzuki (sons and daughter), Da-Fu Suzuki (husband), Hiroji Suzuki, Hayata Suzuki and Fenghuang Suzuki (sons in law), Lanying and Ninghong (granddaughter), Qinglong, Longwang and Daiyu (grandsons), Yù Huáng and Yue Lao (parents in laws), Pangu and Zhang Xian (grandparents in law), Zhangshe, Zhi Peng, Baozhai and Jia Hao (nephews), Fuxi and Gaunyin (parents), Shangdi and Fǎlǜ (grandparents)