Meeting Mei and Natsu Secret is Exposed

Nobody's POV

Mei was at the Heavenly Empire in her room, who was looking a report from the time relam when Mei head started to hurt. "what the hell is this power i'm feeling." Mei said. Mei got up and teleported out of her room and reappeared in a unknown location. Mei then saw someone using Territory a bit too much. Mei sighed and clapped her hands and time stopped. She then teleported down to the arena. "sis, what the hell are you doing here." a familiar voice said. Mei looked over and saw a figure not frozen and said "i forgot you were here." The figure teleported down and said "why are you here." "do you now this young lady." Mei said. "her name is Minvera, she's Jiemma's daughter." Natsu said. "Minerva?, she is using way to much of her territory magic, my head is hurting." Mei said. "oh i'm sorry." Natsu mocked. "watch it Natsu." Mei said. "what are you going to do with that problem." Natsu said. "I don't know." Mei said. "take away her territory magic until she can learn how use it." Natsu said. "are you sure about." Mei said. "well do you have any other ideas to stop you head from hurting." Natsu said. "fine." Mei said as she unfroze time. "remember that this is your idea." Natsu said.  "the hell." Mei said as she faced Minerva. Mei stuck out her hand and said "Absorb." and Minerva's territory magic was getting sucked out of Minerva. "what in the world are you doing." Minerva yelled. Mei finished up and said "i'm taking away you territory magic, i will give it back to you after you learn to use it properly." "no you can't do that." Minvera said. "i just did." Mei said. Some of the members of Minvera's guild came down and some of the members of Natsu's guild came down as well. "Natsu what is going on here." Erza said. "Mei, erase their memory." Natsu said. "no, i'm not going to erase anyone's memory." Mei said. The Fairy tail members looked at Mei and Erza said "your Natsu twin sister." Mei looked at Natsu and said "you told them who i was." "maybe." Natsu said. Mei went over to Natsu and said "hold out your hand." "hell no, you are not taking my magic." Natsu said. "Natsu, i'm only taking your fire dragon slaying magic."  Mei said. "fine." Natsu said as he held out his hand. "Absorb." Mei said. "wait, Natsu what is she-" Lucy said. Mei has already absorbed Natsu's fire dragon slaying magic out of him. Erza requiped a sword and pointed it Mei and said" what did you do to him." Mei sighed and touched the sword and the sword disappeared. "i only took his fire dragon slayer magic, Natsu can use his other dragon slayer magic's." Mei said. "another thing, dad and granddad doesn't know i'm here." Natsu said. "WHAT." Mei yelled. Natsu sheeply scratched his head and Mei said "Natsu, i am going to Jade empire to report everything, granddad is going ask where you are." "you wouldn't dare tell granddad." Natsu said. "i wouldn't but he will going to ask about you." Mei said. "hold on Natsu, could you tell us what is going on." Erza said. "this is my older sister Mei, she is the goddess of Time and Space." Natsu said. "and you can entertain them for now, adios." Mei said as she teleported out."you fucking asshole." Natsu yelled.

»»———-  ———-««

Mei's POV

I finally got to the Jade empire and a guard came up to me. "Imprial Princess, the Jade Emperor is waiting you." the guard said. "thank you." i said as i teleported in my grandfather's office/chambers. "ok good new and bad news.' I said. "what's the good news." my grandfather said. "the good news that Natsu is doing fine." I said. "and what's the bad news, hold on Natsu?" my grandfather said. "yeah, Natsu is down in the human world." I said. My grandfather sighed and said "hold out your hand." i know what was going on and did as what i was told. My grandfather finished and said "tell Natsu that i am not mad at him but he will have his fire dragon slayer magic taken away." I nodded and said "by the way where is Zeref, i haven't seen him ever since he left." "he is still at the Alvarez Empire." my grandfather said. "great, he hasn't lef the empire ever since he was crowned Emperor, anyway bye grandfather." I said as i teleported back to Fairy tail. "Mei, your back early." Natsu said. "I have good news and bad news, which do you want to hear first." I said. "the good news." Natsu said. "ok, Natsu, grandfather is not mad at you for being." I said. "and what's the bad news." Erza said. "I don't have Natsu's fire dragon slaying magic anymore." I said. "WHAT, who took it." Natsu said. "grandfather did." I said. "why." Natsu said. "he didn't say why." I said. Natsu was sullking and i walking over to him and confort him.