Dragons Vs Dragon Slayers

Nobody's POV

It was the next day of the Grand Magic Games and it was the last event of the games. When Chapati introduced the teams everyone was surprised that Natsu was not there. Chapati was introducing the game to the teams and the game started. "are you sure this is going to work." Levy said. "Mei knows what she is doing." Lisanna said. "it looks like Fairy tail is not moving." Chapati said. "what are they doing?" Romeo said confused. "remember what Mei said." Mavis said.

Flashback

"I know that this is a late thing to do but Natsu will not be participating in the last day of the Games." Mei said. "what, why." Erza said shocked. "Natsu, Wendy, Mira and the exceeds will be rescuing Lucy and Yukino." Mei said. "what about you." Wendy said. "i need to find Daisuke." Mei said. "then what about the rest." Natsu said. Mei sighed and said "Erza, Gajeel, Gray, Juvia and Laxus will be the team for tomorrow, once the games start wait alittle for some of the team to be elimated then when you figure out that it is time you go." Mei said. 

Flashback Ends

"It looks like Fairy tail is not moving." Chapati said. A few minutes later Mavis said "Fairy tail is a go." "right." the team said and was off. "finally, Team Fairy tail has started moving." Chapati annouced. Natsu, Wendy, Mira and the exceeds got to the palace and got in the dungons. "Lucy, Yukino!" Natsu said. Natsu changed back in to his human self. "guys, you found us." Lucy said. "let's get you out of here." Mira said. "Mira, wait." Natsu said but it was too late, Mira accidentally stepped on a trap and all of the went flying down. Natsu summoned some wings on him and said "Yukkuri ochiru." and the group started to float down. They got down and was under the palace. Natsu dissummoned his wings and said "looks like we're under the palace." "do hear someone." Wendy said. The group followed the sound of the voice and saw Arcadios injured. "Arcadios, what happened to you." Yukino said as Wendy started healing him. "I managed to escape but was attacked." Arcadios said. "by who." Mira said. "wait, i hear someone." Natsu said. The group heard laughter coming towards them and someone said "Spluch Spluch." a sea of purple liquid attacked the group. "It's acid." Natsu said as he blocked the attack. "it's the Garou Knights." Arcadios said. "who?" Lucy said. "they are powerful executioners ordered to execute anyone who try to escape the Abyss Palace." Arcadios said. "Mei!' Natsu said. A figure appeared and said "what the hell do you want." Mei turned and saw the Garou Knights and Lucy said "did you manage to find Daisuke." "no but i see that you ran into the Garou Knights." Mei said. Natsu smirked and Mei saw and said "are you going to fight them?" "what, not." Natsu said sarcastically. Mei looked at Natsu weirdly and said "don't go overboard." "oh, this young boy wants to fight us." Kamika said as she smiled. "if this young boy want's to fight then Vines." Cosmos said as she summoned a bunch of vines grabbing on Natsu and the group. Mei sighed and said "i guess i have to help them Kura nami." as Mei cut the vines up. Natsu looked at Mei and said "this is my fight." Mei put her hands up and smiled and said "ok ok, i won't interfere." "this one is a intresting one Aka no Mai." Kamika said as she summoned a bunch of red paper hotter than ever. "Zettai tōketsu." Natsu said as he froze the attack. The ice broke and Natsu said "Kanreizensen." as a huge amount of Ice attacked the knights. Mei looked mad and said "Natsu, i told you not to go over board." "hey i didn't do anything extreme." Natsu said. Mei just sighed and teleported to the group and teleported then out of the Abyss Palace.

»»———-  ———-««

At the Heavenly Palace

Jinhai was looking for Ryu when he stopped and felt something was not right. Jinhai teleported to his and Da-fu room and found Da-fu and said "have you see Ryu anywhere." "Ryu?, he left to see Igneel, Grandeeney, Metalicana, Weisslogia and Skiadrum." Da-fu said calmly. "do you know why?" Jinhai said. "no, he didn't say why, why do you need him?" Da-fu said. "I saw the future, dragons everywhere down on Eath." Jinhai said.  "are you sure, Mei said that someone entered to Eclipse Gate." Da-fu said. "positive, this is why i need to talk to Ryu." Jinhai said. "he should be in Dragnof." Da-fu said. "thank you.' Jinhai said as he teleported to Dragnof. Jinhai entered the courtyard and hundreds of dragons was in the courtyard. One of the dragons noticed Jinhai and went up to him. "oh hello Imperial Empress, what bring's you here." the dragon said. "is Emperor Ryu here." Jinhai said. "he should be in the throneroom." the dragon said. Jinhai nodded and walked to the throneroom. Emperor Ryu turned around and saw his mother. "mother, what are you doing here." Ryu said. "Ryu, your two younger siblings are about to fight dragons from the future." Jinhai said. "are you sure." Ryu said surprised. "yes, i saw the future." Jinhai said.