His Favorite Spot

We landed on a roof, covered in pillows overlooking River Seine. I sat down on a pillow and smiled.
"Do you like it?" He mumbled a little.
"I do, it's gorgeous- the view and well everything."
He sat down next to me and stared off at the river.
"Yeah.. It really is. I was hoping to have Ladybug up here one day but when I try to plan things with her she always ditches me.."
"I-I'm sure she's just busy-" My head fell a little, in news that Cat Noir liked Ladybug.
"That's what she says but it's multiple times now.. I just feel like I should move on.. Plus you know Mousi? She's really cute and she gets my jokes, she just makes me smile every time i see her even if we're in danger." He smiles to himself.
I blush, though I tried to hide it, it's very visible.
"-I mean Mousi probably thinks the same of you- I mean how could anyone not- You're-" I stopped myself.
"I'm what?" He looked at me expectantly, blushing.
"Ah! Nevermind forget it. You're gonna tell Adrien and then I won't have a chance with Adrien cause he will think I like you- and it's not that I don't but- I can never know who you are."
He blushed and then came to a realization. "How did you know I can't reveal my identity?"
I stopped in my tracks and mumbled, "Crap-"
"Y/N- What aren't you telling me?" He looked into my eyes.
"N-Nothing! I've been honest with you!" Which isn't technically a lie.
He sighs. "If it's something you can't tell me I will understand and back off, but I will be suspicious of you."
"Understandable. I can't tell you."
"Okay, well let's get you back home to Mel and your parents."
"You remember Melody? Wait do you remember me?"
"Mhm." He grabbed me by the waist and we soared through the sky towards my house.

I want this.. I REALLY want this... No, I want him. But I also like Adrien. I'm so confused, how can I like two people at once..