Giant hands and.... a plan??

"Could things get any better?"
Wow I was being an idiot. Of course they couldn't my life is just a hell hole one after another. First Dad, and now this?

~ 2010 ~

Age: 5

"Mommy? Will Daddy be alright?"

"Yes honey, he's just going to be in bed for a while is all."

" Y/n... come here... I need to tell you something." My dad said to me, before bursting into a fit of coughing.

My dad had always been sick... when he was 20 he was diagnosed with stage three lung cancer. Malignant. It was fatal. That day... Why did it have to happen? Was the world always cruel to future superheroes? Was it just me who's fate was twisted?

"Honey, I have to tell you... Y/n, be careful... there are some things you don't understand yet, and i know this is scary but the world can really be miraculous"

~2020~

Age:15

I woke up in a sweat. Why did I have to dream about dad? Did he know something about the miraculouses?

I walked down the stairs, greeted with a tackle from Melody.

"Jeez, I just woke up, maybe don't give me love hugs yet?"

Melody had just been born when Dad died... so she never met him.

"Hehe if I did that you'd go all soft on me."

I ruffled her hair. "Never, pip-squeak." She laughed at me.

"Now can I make myself some cereal or ...?"
"Oh sorry." She got off of me.

A giant hand slammed through the wall and tried to grab Melody. I grabbed her and ran her to the bathroom.

"So damn early in the morning... whyyy?" I mumbled, walking to my room. "Mullo, get squeaky."

I transformed and quickly grabbed the giant's arm with my jump rope, only to be flicked off. Am I going to die here? From the looks of it after I hit the ground if I'm not already dead, I'll be stepped on. Just then Cat Noir swooped down from above and held me by the waist with his arm.

"You okay, Whiskers?"

"I'm fine, thanks kitty."

"He used his rod and got us up to the nearest rooftop where Ladybug was waiting.

"Took you long-- Why are you holding Mousi by the waist?"

"Long story." I reply. I take his hand off my waist.

"Aww, I liked it there." He winked at me.

I reflexively squeaked and blushed.

"If you're done? There is a giant running around."

"S-Sorry."

"Aww c'mon bugaboo, don't be so uptight, I think Gigantus here wants to have some fun!" He smiles goofily at us.

"I have a plan, hear me out. It might be crazy but if this works out, we can maybe find Hawk Moth" Determination seeping from my body.

"Let's do it." Cat Noir looks at Ladybug, "Hear her out?"

"F-fine..."

I told them the plan and their reactions were nothing short of what I expected.

"Are you kidding me? You have to be insane!" Ladybug looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Do you have a better plan, bugaboo?" Cat Noir looks at her.

"Hmph.. fine, but how would that lead us to Hawk Moth?"

"You'll see.. You will have to trust me... a lot. But it's doable.

And just like that, we were chasing after a giant. My plan was anything but smart and yet they both trusted me. I could not let this fail. I had to pick up the pace. My father knew something... important. And I'm willing to bet everything that Hawk Moth knows what my dad knew.

This part was only 603 words, sorry for the short part!