~Boa~

Tw, panic attacks, mild language.

———Addi, Ryan, dix, Noah, Charli, Curtis go to boa ——-

Dixie: Addison!!! Your here!

Addison: hey bae I missed you! *they hug*

Addison: hi Ryan!

Ryan: hey.

Addison: *Ugh what's wrong with him dix Addison whispers in Dixies ear*

Dixie: I- honestly I don't know he's been weird all day.

Addison: oh leave him dix, cmon I say pulling her inside.

Dixies pov: I was getting kinda nervous with all the noise and commotion but I went inside Boa and sat next to Ryan. He was reaching for my hand but I ignored it I was to focussed on keeping my breathing steady. I started to feel it all bubble up inside and my eyes were flicking round the table to see everyone chatting but then I saw Noah.

Noah's pov: I from across the table I sensed that Dixie was nervous because I looked her in the eyes and she gave me that look saying "get me out" I glanced over to Ryan and he was just sat there. What a jerk. He looked like he didn't even want to be here never mind looking after his own GIRLFRIEND.

Dixies pov: I kept shaking and by this time I thought I was gonna pass out because my eyes went all fuzzy. I tapped Ryan but he didn't move he was too busy drinking to care.

Noah's pov: I looked over to dix what the fuck was that Ryan doing?! couldn't watch her suffer anymore so I shouted to Him.

Noah: "RYAN! Look at dix!!!" I called, feeling the anger bubble up inside me.

Charlis pov: I knew immediately what was going on so I grabbed Noah and looked at Ryan with a VERY disgusted expression.

Charli: Noah! Grab her we're going to the bathroom.

—-everyone was staring: at Ryan—-

Addisons pov: i was so frustrated with that UTTER BITCH RYAN. I knew all this time that he wasn't treating her right... she was so much better and I knew that. I watched Charli stumble towards the bathroom with Noah but she seemed scared and shaken up so I told her I'd take her back to her house and we'd wait until they came home.

Addison: I love you dix I said holding her hand as Noah walked away carrying her.

Addison: *talking to Curtis and ryan* right! Me and Charli are going home, Ryan. "Just to let you know You are a SHIT boyfriend".

—-Addison and Charli walk out leaving Ryan and Curtis sat at the table while Dixie and Noah were in the bathroom—-

Ryan: FUCK THIS! I'm off and you know what? Take this he said shoving the bill into their faces.

Curtis: this was getting very embarrassing so Curtis decided to step in, alright mate you need to calm down. Go and cool off I'm sure Dixie won't want to see you in a while, what a jerk.

—-Curtis goes into his car assuring that Noah was taking control of Dixie—-

Meanwhile in the disabled bathroom Noah was trying to calm down Dixie.

Dixie: I- I can't breathe Noah.

Noah: it's okay... big deep breaths *he rubs her back*

Dixies pov: I got taken into the bathroom and brought back to reality by Noah. He was holding me like a baby and stroking my hair softly whilst whispering "it's okay keep breathing, that's it big deep breaths your safe now" I huddled into Noah and felt a sense of calm come upon me: I was safe now. I was really safe.

Noah's pov: I hated seeing dix like this I felt so bad for her. She was really struggling to breathe and kept complaining that she had really bad chest pain. I did everything I could to help her and eventually, after 30minutes of care she calmed herself.

Dixie: i-

Noah: don't thank me. It's just something a natural human should do.

Dixie: no really it means a lot.

Dixies pov: I grab Noah's chin and face it towards mine.

"Thank you... Noah."

Noah: of course.

Dixie: now let's get out of here.

Noah: let's go.

Noah's pov: I threw my arm around Dixie and walked her out of boa thank god there was no paparazzi waiting for us. Now we just had to wait for our taxi.

Dixie: so how was today, apart from just now I chirped.

Noah: it was great. I loved it, Yano spending time with my bestie *he jokes*

Dixie: your funny Noah.

Noahs pov: I reached down and intentionally brushed my hand past hers, without even looking at me she grabbed it and our hands kept sealed until our taxi was here.

Dixies pov: after Noah had let me into the taxi I suddenly began to feel all tired. It was about 40minutes to get back home so I rested my head on Noah's shoulder and snuggled up to him.

Noah's pov: I suddenly felt Dixies head lean on my shoulder, without thinking I kissed her forehead. Shoot! What was I doing.

Noah: um- I'm so sorry.

Dixie: hey.. it's okay I like it.

Noah: *sniggers* cmon your home now.

Word count
-734-