[♡] Lloyd - First encounter with the ninja.

Prologue. First encounter with the ninja.

Lloyd

[ Your name is (Y/N). You're a photographer. You usually take photographs of important stuff that happens over Ninjago City. You're driven into the action and aren't scared to get up close to any dangerous villain just to get a good picture of them. ]

[Setting; Season 8]

(Y/N)'s POV

"It's been quite quiet lately."

I reached for my remote and turned on the TV. I flipped through the channels, looking for a specific one. "Finally," I said, satisfied with the fact I found my awaited news.

I sat in silence as I stared aimlessly at the TV. A frown appeared on my lips. Ever since the 'Time Twins' accident a year ago, Ninjago has been quite quiet. This means I have no reason to go out and take pictures because nothing is interesting that goes on in this city by default!

I took my gaze off the television for once. I looked at my camera on my table next to me. I grabbed my camera and wiped off the dust on it. I held it close to me.

"This is Ninjago's news. We've been informed that Kryptarium Prison has a security breach."

I stared at my TV. I looked down at my camera and smirked.

"A portrait of all the prisoners trying to escape? A picture of a single lonely prisoner that is trying to desperately escape? PERFECT!"

I got up from my couch and ran to my door. I closed it behind me and ran out to the street, dodging the cars crossing by. I was merely getting excited every second. I couldn't wait to get out there and take as many high-quality photos. Then it hit me. Not a car, but the fact that I don't have a vehicle to drive to the prison. My driver's license is revoked, unfortunately. They said the cause was "reckless driving." I was only trying to rush to where the Ninjas were so I could take a good photo!

People don't appreciate the intensity I go through just to give them historic images.

I kept running until I saw a nearby bus cruising down the road. I sighed, "I'll probably miss the inmate breaking out but this is my only chance."

I ran to the bus stop at full speed. As the bus came to a stop, I ran inside. "KRYPTARIUM PRISON! NOW." I yelled at the driver. He nodded and closed the door.

I looked behind me, to my surprise nobody else was on the bus. I decided to sit down on the seat close to the exit. I looked at my camera and smiled, reminiscing the photoshoots I did. I was there when the Serpentines tried to take over, The Great devourer, The overlord, The Stone Warriors, and the Berlizian Warriors. Unfortunately, I couldn't snap a picture of the Green Ninja getting possessed by Morro.

"A-Are you sure you want to go to Kr-Kryptarium Prison?" The bus driver said, stuttering.

I groaned, "Of course I want to go!" I looked away from my camera and to the front window. "Why wouldn't I-"

In the far distance, the ancient Stone Warrior, the big one with four arms, made a giant hole in the prison's side. I smirked. I got up from my seat and thanked the Bus driver. The doors opened and I ran out the bus to the furious Stone Warrior. There were policemen with tasers trying to get hold of the monster.

"HALT!" A policeman got in front of me. "This is off-limits, visitors or tourists need to evacuate as soon as possible."

"I am Y/N. I am a Photographer in Ninjago City. I have come here to take a photo of the imitate breaking out of the highly secured prison. I can assure you I've been in these situations more or less I know what I'm doing." I told the Police officer, the smirk not leaving my face.

As he was about to say something I shoved him out of my way and made my way to the Stone Warrior.

I got in a position to take a picture. I got my camera and looked over the viewfinder. I zoomed in on the giant. "Not a good angle.."

I got up and prepared to get closer to the Stone Samurai. Behind me were cops yelling at me to stay away from the Samurai. I of course didn't listen to them and proceeded on my mission: Get a picture. All of this for a small picture of a Stone Samurai? Yeah, I'm quite desperate at this point.

The Stone Warrior was kept at bay near the rocks surrounding the Prison. I kept getting closer and closer to him. Eventually, the Stone Warrior acknowledged me. "Oh my how tall you are," I said to the villain. "Would you let me take your picture? How about you do a crazy pose?"

The Warrior lunged at me, however, I wasn't fazed at all. I moved to the right before he could swing at me. I held tight to my camera. I once again looked through the viewfinder and watched the Samurai's every move on my camera.

Once again, he tried to attack me, I rolled to the left and quickly got on my feet. I zoomed in on the Warrior's face. I clicked the button and successfully took a picture of him. The flash of the camera stunned him for a while. I looked at the photo I just took of the Stone Warrior. "Dammit, he was blinking!" I looked back up at the Warrior, "I'm not leaving until I get your damn photo."

The giant rubbed his eyes, then he roared in anger. He swung his arms at me, trying to squish or even damage me. I put my eye through the camera lens again, attempting to take another photo. Then, these six Ninjas got in my way.

"HEY!" I called out to them. They didn't seem to care about my whereabouts. I narrowed my eyes and ran to one of the tall rocks. I flashed the Samurai a couple of times to make sure he had my attention on me. I smirked once he finally saw me. He grabbed onto one of the rocks that were in his way and snapped it. He then threw the sharp part at me full speed.

I decided not to move but to capture this magnificent moment. I steadily looked through the viewfinder and took a picture of the Stone Warrior.

However, at the same time, I got tackled by someone causing both of us to roll around the sand. Dust went in my eyes since the movements happened so fast. I opened up my eyes and looked at my 'savior'. The Green Ninja, as expected.

He was hugging me very tightly. I started coughing, signaling him to get the hell off me. He let go of me and apologized. He pulled me up and looked back at the Stone Warrior who was easily defeated by the remaining five ninjas. I quickly got my camera and took a picture of them altogether.

The Green Ninja got in front of me again, obviously wanting my attention. "What were you doing so close up to him?" He questioned me.

"What were YOU doing preventing my shot? I was about to take a picture of him throwing the rock at me!"

"Are you crazy? You could have died!"

I looked at him and shook my head. "I know how to handle myself, Mr. Ninja. Now if you excuse me," I lifted my camera and took a picture of him.

The flash of the camera makes him shake his head and rub his eyes, "What was that for?" The Ninja kept rubbing his eyes.

"Just the new cover for the latest Newspaper." I started walking back home. I turned around and looked at the Ninja in the eyes, "Don't interrupt me next time." I warned him.