Chapter 6

Norton's P.O.V

Me and Mike had been in his room, on his bed, just talking about random things that he would bring up, Mike was very caring and just overall adorable...He for sure had some flaws, but I was starting to like everything about him, I don't really understand why.

"What to talk about now...Ooh! What about our match? Thats gonna be soon right?

I nodded slowly, and Mike wrapped his arms around me...I'm not fond of this type of affection, but I let him stay for now.

"Yay! I'm glad I got in a match with you Norton, you'd probably really know your way around everything.~"

"In fact I do, yes."

"Aww you're so dry and borrringgg-!"

Mike adjusted himself and laid his head on my lap, looking up at me.

"Well damn, that hurts my feelings."

"What feelings? You have like no emotion...!"

I gasped jokingly, Mike was right....even if he meant it as a joke, he was right.

"You got me there Morton, you got me there.

"Mmmhm! But don't worry, I'll help you!"

"No I'm good, thanks."

"Cmon, I wanna see you smile at least once todayyy!"

"What? No, why would you want that."

"Becauseee...I just do!"

"You are such a bad liar."

It had come even closer to the time of our match, so I gently pat Mike's head and stood up.

"We should go to the lobby and wait."

"Aww okay...can you carry me?-!"

"Your legs work perfectly fine, I think you'll be alright."

I turned my back to Mike to open the door, that was a grave mistake...as Mike got up and jumped onto my back, he wrapped his arms and legs around me, and laid his head on my shoulder.

"No, I won't be alright, hehe~!"

"Mike- sigh."

I grabbed ahold of Mike's legs to secure him on my back, and walked out of the room to the lobby, where we met Luca, Andrew, and some others.

"Mike and Norton sitting in a tree k.i.s-"

I put my hand over Luca's mouth.

"No."

Luca continued to sing the rest, though it was muffled.