//Nancy Bobfit//Percabeth and Gruniper//

Nancy Bobfits P.O.V

I was sitting in the park, thinking about how lonely I am, even though now I'm beautiful, with silky red waves of hair and shining blue eyes [AN- Are they blue? I'm too lazy to check]. I have a cute spray of freckles across my nose. Yep. I pull it off. I don't mean to sound big headed, but...

A sea-green Maserati [AN: I'm listening to This is how we do by Katy Perry, and a Maserati was mentioned] pulled up. Out came a girl with elven features, seeming to be a little green. She was holding hands with a boy wearing a rasta cap, and long pants, even though it was a warm day. The boy seemed familiar, but I can't place it.

Out stepped a hot tanned boy with windswept black hair and sea-green eyes stepped out. He said something to another form inside the car as she stepped out. The boy seem familiar too. Where have I seen them before? I don't know, but anyway, the guys hot. Maybe he's single?

My hopes are dashed when the girl steps out of the car.

She has honey blonde princess curls, tanned skin, and grey eyes, pretty yet calculating, as if she was figuring out how to best defeat you. It was kind of scary, actually. I honestly think she'd kill me if she had to. Or if I made her mad. I'll try not to.

The boy with the cap looked at me, and he paled drastically.

"Nancy Bobfit..." He breathed. Who is he?

The tanned boy looked horrified. He regained his composure and walked over to me.

"Hey cutie!" I cried, waving. He growled.

"My name is Percy Jackson. And you made my life hell in sixth grade," he growled out. I then realized where I knew them from. Grover and Percy, the two nerds!

"Oh, Percy, don't you know I'm a demigod?" I purred. We had discovered about the gods and demigods. The look on his face contorted into disgust.

"You are NOT a demigod!" He yelled.

"Percy, baby, how would you know?" I said, sickly sweet. He flinched.

"One, I am not your 'baby'. Two, I am a the demigod," he said bluntly. I laughed.

"Title, then?" I questioned.

"I'll start," the blonde snapped.
"My name is Annabeth Chase. I'm a daughter of Athena. I'm a three-time savior of Olympus. I found the lightning bolt. I went to the underworld. I helped retrieve the Golden Fleece. I held up the sky. I navigated the labyrinth. I fought in the Second Titan war- and this was from age twelve to sixteen. I was subject to the Second Great Prophecy. Then I went to a roman camp, followed the mark of Athena, found the Athena Parenthos, defeated Arachne, fell into Tartarus, survived, fought Tartarus, and fought Gaea. I'm a hero of Olympus!" She hissed.

Grover went next. He took off his shoes, and I saw... Hooves? Grover was a satyr?
"I'm not much compared to these two," he pointed at Percy and Annabeth, "but I have done a few things. I found the lightning bolt. I went to the Underworld. I helped retrieve the Golden Fleece. I fought the Titans Curse, I navigated the Labyrinth, found the Lost God Pan, took over his job when he faded, meaning I'm Lord of the Wild, I fought in the second Titan war and took over the Council of Cloven Elders."

Juniper stepped up.
I'm not much," she admitted, "I'm not a hero. But I helped a little here and there. I did fight in the Titan war."

Percy stepped up. He took a deep breath.
"Perseus Jackson, son of Poseidon. Three-Time Hero of Olympus. I found the lightning bolt. I went to the underworld. I fought, and beat, Ares, the Minotaur twice, and a Fury, plus other monsters or titans. I helped retrieve the Golden Fleece. I fought the Titans Curse, held up the sky, I navigated the Labyrinth, fought in the Second Titan war, and was one of the demigods of two great Prophecies. I was offered GodHood, which I turned down for Annabeth. I went to the roman camp, went to Alaska and beat a giant with Frank and Hazel, was made Praetor. Then I sailed on the Argo II with Annabeth and the rest if the seven, I fell into Tartarus and survived. I fought Tartarus himself. I fought Gaea. I'm also a Hero of Olympus."

They whirled around. And I started to glow.

"On seconded thoughts...." Grover mumbled. "You may be a demigod."

[AN: DUUUUN DUUUUUUNN!!!!
There's not going to be a part II, because one chapter about that witch makes me want to puke (O/.\O)]