Grace Holt//Frank Zhang

AN: This is TheyAreImmortal OC. Four (Yes, I love Divergent) some reason, I can only tag people I am following (Also, I may or may not put some School for Good and Evil characters in the sidelines- We're both fans :3~Admin

Grace Holts P.O.V

Hi, my name is Grace Holt. My two best friends and I are on the run. We're all fifteen ((I changed the ages of Sophie and Agatha for the storyline :3)).

Agatha is really dark and shy, but she has the best heart you could find. She used to be ugly, but her looks had kind of improved. She and Sophie transferred this year after they moved to our town from 'Galvadon' wherever the heck THAT is...

Sophie is beautiful. She has blonde hair and green eyes. She looks so perfect but is kind of selfish and very vain.

Something is chasing us. A beautiful girl- with red eyes, pale skin, flaming hair, a donkey and a metal leg. She said her name was Tammi, or something? I don't know.

Unfortunately, I choose TODAY to wear a skirt. Luck. Hates. Me.

I have dark brown hair, almost black, and blue eyes that resemble the ocean. ((No hate, please!))

We are running when we run into a large boy. He looks like he has Asian decent. He sees the girl chasing us and tearns into a- HOLY CRAP HE JUST TURNED INTO A BEAR!!!

Everyone stops and stares. I hear Sophie mutter "Demigod."

The monster cheerleader turns to dust. The boy informs us we need to come with him. He takes us to a massive camp.

"This is Camp Olympus ((Credit Chilea for Camp Olympus))," he states. "Home to demigods."

I blink. We're demigods.

As we walk across the magic border- complete with a dragon- everyone gasps. I look up to see a trident above my head. A helmet appears over Agatha's and a dove over Sophie's.

Frank smiles. We told him our names,mom the way. Everyone begins kneeling.

"Hail Grace Holt, daughter of Poseidon, Greek God of the Seas, Agatha Lilith, daughter of Hades, Greek God of the underworld and Sophie Telivera, daughter of Venus, Roman Goddess of Love and Beauty!" Frank announced.

That's how I met Frank and found out I was a demigod!