Chapter 16: when I found you, I found myself.

Have you ever felt the happiness of waking up in the right place, with the right person and at the right time, I am feeling it now. I woke up before Mew, so seeing him by my side sleeping has been the best awakening I have ever had in my life, his features are so beautiful when sleeping, I began to run my finger outlining his nose, down to his lips and I could not avoid kissing them. I don't know if he was awake before or if I woke him up, but he responded to my kiss and little by little he climbed on top of me, settled between my legs kissing my face and then my neck.

- Mew - i try to get it off - you have to ... have breakfast.

- That's why I'll have Gulf breakfast.

- Mew - he was already touching me downstairs - it's serious.

- I'm very serious - damn.

- Mew ...

- Just a trifle darling.

- Well - how to deny myself before such a God.

-You are so beautiful - Mew kissed my neck - so sensual - his hands slowly went down my torso still covered by the shirt - you excite me too much - he took my hand and broght it to his crotch.

- Meeewww ...

-That's how you put me - I was very erect, my hand began to rub his penis over the fabric - Guullff 

-Mew - he sat down with his legs around me - I need you ...

- No you didn't want - he began to rub my already erect penis on my sleep pants - look how you are - he took off the shirt he was wearing - and if I leave you like that.

- No, please - he dropped my pants and not wearing anything underneath, my member came out vigorous.

- Look how glad he is to see me.

- Mew can't take it anymore.

-The truth not me either - he licked his fingers and inserted one into me - you don't know how he missed you.

- I also

- Gulf - whisper in my ear - I want to put it.

- Do it - my body was crying out for it.

-You're perfect - as he kissed me and touched me, he slowly introduced himself into me - ohhh.... I forgot how tight you are.

- Mewwww ....

Mew gives me unimaginable pleasures, he went in and out, giving the exact spot with each thrust, the pleasure was so much that mixed with the days without having sex, did made me come very quickly. Mew continued for just a few seconds later and he came.

- Now I'm hungry - he said once he could catch his breath.

- Mew - I felt tired - I can't move.

-I'll make breakfast don't worry - he gave me a little kiss - rest a little more.

- Thank you.

- Honey - my man called me from the bathroom door - what can I wear.

- The ... truth - my mouth went dry - I wouldn't bother to have you like this all day.

- Wauu - he approaches me slowly - keep talking like that and we won't have breakfast.

-It's just that - his tongue entered my mouth looking for mine - Mew.

- You provoke me - I pushed him reluctantly - I will only wear shorts.