✿|A phone call|Chapter 1✿

Hinata Pov:

It was a normal day in Karasuno..I was practicing with Kageyama as normal, suga-San was busy talking to daichi about something that didn't concern me, Tanaka and Noya were...um.. being themselves???, And Tsukishima was the only human I didn't  see at the moment and same goes for yams...hmm..that's a little odd- I swear I saw them here before. Maybe I did see them and didn't notice them. I shurg off this question in my head that was floating around and continued to do what I do best! VOLLEYBALL 🏐.

          (☆▽☆)Time skip (☆▽☆)

The practice was over and then I saw Tsukishima and Yamaguchi again.

I surprisingly said "hey", to yams and Tsukishima. I really don't know why but I felt like something big was about to happen...but just like the thought of Yamaguchi and Tsukishima not being at practice, I just brushed it off my shoulders and began to walk away. But then....while I was walking away my phone also began to buss (it's on silent) I took it out of my pocket and saw it was- my father! .  .  .  . My dad owns a big company.. and is working with tsukishima Dad ( That's what he thought ) but I don't think that tsukishima knows about this at all.

But then Tsukishima's phone also rang ( his phone is not on silent ).I wonder... maybe just maybe, he also has a call from his dad for the same thing my dad must be calling me for.

No one's pov:

Tsukishima ringtone was an lofi song that was very familiar to hinata and was one the tip of his tougue. Tsukishima took the phone and looked at it for a few minutes. His eyes then widened in surprise like he say something he didn't want to see. Hinata on the other hand was confused at the sudden face change by tsukishima but it wasn't anything new to him, since he had never showed much emotions since he's joined the volleyball team.

Tsukishima pov:

I answered but then sighed. Yams was just standing there with confused written all over his face.Tch ,too obvious. Anyways- I just answered and then I hear screaming in the background...I couldn't help but put the phone a few inches away from my ear, or I may go deaf.( Oof )

Hinata pov:

Honestly- I think me and Tsukishima may have the same call for the same reason....but I don't really know that yet, not until I answered....

When I answered, I could hear alot of screaming from the background but none sounded like my dad or tsukishima ... Strange ... But then I then closely and then not a moment to soon.  .  . I heard my dad.

!¡One thing you should know about my dad is that he's super nice sometimes!¡ . . .

"GET HOME YOU BASTARD! I HAVE SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT TO TELL YOUR ASS...stupid kids.."

!¡And super mean sometimes...¡!

Tsukishima pov:

I hear my phone vibrate from the noise..ouch- whoever is in that room is gonna be needing hearing aids after this, I internally spoke. I hear someone walking to the phone and then a shout from my stuck up father who never even goes home.

"MISTAKE GET YOUR ASS AT THE LOCATION I SENT YOU- TCHH AND DONT BE LATE YOU! LAZY ASS NO GOOD FOR NOTHING SON"

I sigh and end the pointless call from my pointless father and begin heading to this unknown location.

Yams Pov:

Everything doesn't make sense.....why is hinata leaving in rush and why did Tsuki just leave like that after that muffled call of yelling...could they be heading the same place...no it couldn't be....could it!?....

[ Next chapter- ||W-WHAT|| Part 2 ]