✿|School troubles pt.2| Chapter 12 |✿

Suga pov:
Today, we go into our plan!! I honestly have no idea what we're doing because it was mostly tanaka and noya idea but I think I got it. Daichi also said that if it got put of hand I can do something to stop them...

THIRD PERSON:
"Our plan will work out well!" Noya said as most of them we nodding after. "But how will we spy on them if they live in completely different homes!?"yachi said with asahi  agreeing. "Well....if they are both having a problem shouldn't they both being seeing eachother somehow.." noya said everyone didn't follow up with what he said. "Idiot! They don't live together-" sugawara started but was rudely interupted by the door opening to to see hinata and Tsukishima both panting.

Why? Because they were both late as hell to practice. Classes were cancelled due to marking reasons so every extra circular activity is active still. But tsukishima and Hinata were both 20 minutes late to practice. Why? Well..

both hinata and Tsukishima father's agreed to make them share a home ....this might bring there bond closer to the point they will be fine with marrying eachother. But tsukishima also has to practice with his dad on his leading skills and shooting practice, stabbing practice, etc. While that, shoyo brought all there stuff to their new home that was actually Quite big for a home for just two people... Want a pic?

The father's obviously thought ahead a bought a big home for them to have kids sonner or later even if it's impossible

Pov:
Now we are back at the school where all classes are closed and Tsukishima and hinata are both late as hell. Like 20 minutes late.

The whole team that was obviously there all looked their way as Hinata just dropped on the floor and was dripping in sweat with tsukishima also dropping on the floor catching Hinata. Hinata was now on his chest, tired and Tsukishima was now laying on the floor just there.

"Thanks ....tsuki" hinata said weakly. "Your welcome...shoyo" tsukishima Said also weakly. It's summer so it's super hot and running from their new home didn't make it's any better for them at all.

Everyone just stood there barely able to hear what hinata and Tsukishima but heard all of it and was shocked by the first name basis from tsukishima and the nickname from hinata.

"Soo why are you two..umm late and drenched in sweat..." Suga and daichi wondered and said

"Well... Me and Tsukishima both have to live together now soo running from home to get here wasn't easy... especially tsuki takes forever to get out of bed..." Hinata said weakly. This made everyone double shocked but this also helped to their plan.

"Oh shut up, shoyo! Before I tell your dad were not doing good and then he has to lecture you..." Tsukishima said weakly but glare at hinata who is staring right at hinata in the eye.

" Uh-huh.. do i have to tell your dad that your slacking off on your practice? Or what..." Hinata said with pure anger I'm every word he said to tsukishima face.

Everyone was confused and thought the same thing, ' they act like a old married couple '....this made the Karasuno team what to spy on them even more! But that included them all having to follow them to their new home..that they live in together!

-----------
What will happen next chapter! Stay tuned! Just a notice !! If I don't post in the week then I will obviously post on Saturday or Sunday but I mostly post on Sunday!
-----------