♔Chapter Twenty three♔

Fearing Love from the Alpha 

Chapter 23

Xavier~

My lips tingled from the kiss. At 3 in the morning I was still awake. The only thing on my mind was Sasha’s sweet lips on mine, the way she took control then let me.

I almost shivered at the thought of where things could have lead. My wolf stopped me from going any farther warning me that she was only human and may not understand. Now in my bed I couldn’t help but wish my mate to be right next to me.

After I left Sasha’s house with much force from Sasha. I guess she was a little embarrassed. I remember her asking me if she was any good. The way her black hair flowed around her making a halo.

Her blue eyes were light and big, lips still bruised from the kiss. I had to control myself when she said it was her first kiss. Meaning she was as pure as their was. After I left I made sure that her house was surrounded by the best warriors in the pack.

I remember getting home and finding my father gone, all he left was a note. Flipping over onto my side I stared at the unopened cream letter. My name was written on the front. Xavier.

I always used to be aw struck on how perfect my father used to write.His hand writing would always be perfected to the tiniest detail. Slowly I lifted the letter of my nightstand. Tearing it opened I started to read.

            Xavier,

You have grown into quiet a man over the past years. I can see the power you posses from my genes. I was once like you before. If you really do believe me. I used to party all night, hook up with girls until I was bored. I know where you come from. I still remember the day I met your mother. You wouldn’t understand back then, but you will now.  Your mother wasn’t my true mate.

I stopped and took a large intake of breath. I was always told when I was little that you must be with your mate. Shaking off the shock I went back to finishing the letter.

I had a true mate. Had. Your mother was forced upon me. Our fathers were neighboring Alphas and decided to unite the pack together. As you can now see we are the largest pack in the U.S., but it never came easy.

Both your mother and I had to reject our mates. It was by far the hardest thing I could do. Long story short I found her after your mother’s passing. I didn’t find her in the meanings of being alive. My mate is dead.  What your mother and I had was a love for grief.

We understood each other’s pain.  Now with my knowledge of my mate’s death. I propose a deal. With your help we can take down the men who killed your mother. I know who they are. More information will be given later. Meet me at Oak Village, Satin Road at the warehouse. 9:30pm November 17.

Sincerely,

   Dad

It was all too hard to take in. My father wasn’t really my mom’s mate. I tried hard to consume all this information. My father wanted revenge. But on who exactly and for what? November 17 was this Friday.

Lying down with the letter on my chest I closed my eyes. My mind finally got everything my father was saying. I was the strongest Alpha right now. Jumping out of bed I paced around. The facts were all their. I knew my father wasn’t lying, he never did.

It was just too hard to see him after my mother died. He left to search after his mate.  I wondered if I would have done the same. Growling I knew that I would have done what any werewolf would do for his mate. I will go to the warehouse.