♔Chapter Twenty five♔

Fearing Love from the Alpha 

Chapter 25

This chapter is dedicated to iluvwatermelon for helping me reach my 1,000 vote goal. I have so many other readers who also deserve dedications. Message me if you were one of the many people who helped with reaching my goal. Who knows the next chapter may be dedicated to you! Happy New Years and thanks so much for helping me reach my goal. 

Sasha~

“Okay Summers I want you here every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday night from 7pm to 10pm.” Nodding at my boss Hardy I walked out into the bar. My uniform had to be the most revolting thing about the job.

My shorts came up to my thighs revealing too much, the tank top was tight fitting and was too tiny. Shaking off the disgust I walked to my first table with a pen and pad. “Welcome to Kacey & Daisy’s. May I take your order?” I was glade that Xavier had forgotten I started to work at a stripper’s bar today.

Probably with the things going on in the past two days. It warmed my heart when I thought back to him asking me to be his girlfriend. “I’m sorry, but I can’t seem to find you on the menu.” Said the old man with a thick Russian accent.

I could feel myself start to get mad. “I’m sorry sir, but if you could please just order a drink.” My grip on my pen started to turn my fingers white. All his buddies just laughed along with him. Through out the night that was exactly what happened.

I have been groped, touched and even almost pulled into the men’s bathroom. Tired and worn out I made my way out the bar. “Excuse me.” I sad passing by a broad figure at the exit. “Sasha?” A familiar voice asked. My head snapped up to see Carter starring at me with a questioning look.

Covering myself up with my long jacket I looked at Carter the same way. “What are you doing here?” We asked at the same time. “How’s the coffee?” Carter asked as we sat at a small diner. After our little meet up, Carter brought me here to figure things out. “It’s good.”

His bright green eyes blazed with curiosity. Finally loosing patience I asked, “What were you going at a strip club?” He snapped out of his daze with a raised eyebrow to me. “I could ask you the same.” Covering my face with my hands I could feel my cheeks flame.

“Promise you won’t tell Xavier?” I pulled my pinky out to him. He gave me a humorous stare as he hooked his pinky onto mine. “I work there.” His eyes widened in shock. I realized what it sounded like. “Not like that, I’m a waitress!” I quickly said afterward.

His shocked face slightly dimmed, but not by much. “Does Xavier know?” I looked away in shame. “I’m not rich and neither is my father, the money could help.” I mumbled out. Suddenly I felt two warm hands on top of mine.

“I understand how you feel.” His eyes held sadness and understandment. I looked at him confused to what he was talking about. “Both my parents were killed in an incident.”  Realization drawled to me as to what he was talking about. “I’m sorry for your lose.” 

He looked down at the linoleum green table. “How long has it been?” I asked in a small voice. “Two years.” His response broke my heart a little. “Almost eleven years since my mother and twin have passed.” Reaching over I squeezed his hands.