Chapter 5.

Previously....

Okay; that's it. I'm not gonna call some creep that I'd not even know. Its just wrong. Just then, my phone rang interrupting me in my thoughts.............

Janai's POV

I was hoping it wasn't Michael but a small part of me did hope it was him.... I was very hesitant to answer the phone but I decided to pick up anyways.... (answers the phone)

'Hello?' 'Hello is this miss Morgan? Its Michael' 'This is Janai, yes... How may I help you Michael?' 'Well uhm... I was wondering if I could come over to explain what happened between you and I the day I saved you... Is that okay?' 'Yes Michael. Its just fine.  I guess you remember my address but antyways, sure you can come over.' 'I hope we could become friends.' 'That just might happen Michael... That just might happen but what time?' 'Friday... Is that okay for you?' 'Yeah.. Its okay.... But do you want a specific time?' 'Sure.' 'Okay Michael, 9:00pm, Friday, My house okay?' 'Yes ma'am'

'You seem nice but.....', I trailed off wondering what I could possibly say to him. 'Janai? You there?' 'Oh! Yes I am... But I have to go.... I'll talk to you soon mike' I hung up the phone very nervous and then I got nauseous. This whole situation is very difficult.... Ugh I have to find out what's going on and I need my answers now.... *sits down and rubs my temples* I have no idea what I'm doing.... I've never had a experience like that before. I'll let him come but if a bitch start with bullshit.....

I know its been months since I updated but bear with me.... I've recently became depressed and I'm really stressed.... So, it's a lot.... I love you

Hidden Love (MJ Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें