Chapter 3.

~5 Days Later~

Janai then woke up days later.......

Janai's POV

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I just woke up on my bed and Brenausea was sitting there just watching me.

She just randomly gave me some number with someone named Michael on it.

'Who's number is this Bre; more importantly, what the hell happened?', I said about as confused as ever.

'J, what happened was you somehow slipped in the shower and busted your a$$ *laughs hysterically * but there was blood everywhere! I was freaking out! Hyperventilating and sh*t it was crazy man. You were screaming from the agonizing pain. I called the paramedics and.........', she trailed off.

'And what? I need to know Bre.', I said worried because the way she trailed off scared me even more because I thought there was something really wrong with me.

'No need to be worried, it's good news!'

'THANK GOD!' , I said relieved.

'Haha! Anyways, the paramedic that attended to your care was uh..... he was uh.......,'

'HE WAS UH WHAT!?'

'Shh, you're too loud. Okay, he was stunning.'

'Stunning? What do you mean?'

'Cute, adorable, handsome, GORGEOUS in fact!'

'Hehehe, he couldn't have been that gorgeous!'

'Oh yes honey, oh yes he is.'

'*smiles*'

'Hehehe it's funny though because he was flirting with you in your short little coma.'

'Wait! I was in a coma,!!!'

'Dude, you were unconscious for days! That doesn't give you a clue? You are like the secondary definition of stupid.,

'Did you have to be so harsh? Geez man, gimme a break.'

'Sorry but anyways, you should still call him.'

'I don't even know him! I haven't even seen his face.'

'Yea well he saw you, half naked to be exact.'

'What!'

'Remember? You were in the shower but luckily after you fell you you were able to grab your towel.'

'Oh yeah.... but I still feel violated now.'

'Look, would you rather be violated or dead?'

'Ugh, violated.'

'Okay then. Let me tell you more about what he looks like. Alright. Girl, his eyes are so big and full, dark brown, similar to yours, uh, long eyelashes, long and arched but thick a little eyebrows, also similar to yours. The thickest but thin, pinkish, beautifullest although that's not a word lips ever! I guess you can call them plump haha. He also had a perky type nose bu----'

'Ewww.'

'Girl, this boy well man looked good and you know most people can't pull off a nose like that. Please just call him. He's probably worried sick about you.'

'But he doesn't even know me!!!'

'So what! He obviously cares about you..., plus he's the only one who knows about your condition....OH! I almost forgot to tell you that he also kissed you! HAHAHAHAHAHA!'

I just stood there with my mouth planted wide open. He kissed me!? Is he some type of perv or something?

'HE DID WHAT?!?!'

'HAAAAAAHAAAAAAA!'

'SHUT UP!'

'Sorry, your face was priceless!'

'It probably was but did I smile because for some reason I smile when someone kisses me.'

'Yeah, you smiled and he did too.... you really just smiled I guess from his warm touch.'

'Oh.........' I just started to get embarrassed like crazy. I bet I looked like a looney bird. I guess I'll call him in a hour or so.

(Same Day)

Michael's POV

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Its 5 days later and Janai still hasn't called me. I'm beginning to worry.......... I hope she's okay. MICHAEL! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING,?! you don't even know the girl and she hasn't even seen your face. Maybe its love at first sight. Okay let me calm down. Maybe she'll call later. Woosah, woosah, 'Mama say mama sa ma ma coo sa' Where the hell did that come from?! It was like something took over me. Okay, I need to relax. I'm going to take a short nap and wait for that call.

~~~~~~~~

Okay guys! Do you think Janai will call Michael?

Love,

EternalMJFan