1

Naruto's POV:
"Ahh home sweet home" I say as I enter The hidden leaf village gates. "Wait is that who I think it is" I hear Izumo and Kotetsu say."it's Naruto" Izumo said. " Hey guys" I say with a big smile on my face while walking with Jiraiya into the village.

I hear that me and team kakashi have a mission tomorrow so I decide to eat Ichiraku Ramen before heading home to rest. As I get home I drop my stuff on the ground and laid on my bed with my back facing down. I look at the ceiling, exited to see everybody tomorrow. (In this story Sasuke never left the village). I soon fell asleep.

As I woke up I could see the sun peeking into my room. I look to my side to see the time. "Oh no I'm going to be late on my first day back" I jump out of bed and run around my house getting changed and getting everything I need along with a leftover sandwich that Jiraiya made before arriving to the village.

I run out of my house to the villages gates. "I'll make it in time. Kakashi always comes late anyways" I thought to myself. As I was arriving to the villages gates, I see a pink haired girl along with a raven, spiky haired boy. I yell out "Hey Sakura, Sasuke" I say while waving my hand in the air. As I'm waving I see a silver hair man with a mask. "Oh Kakashi is actually here early for once" I thought to myself. "Oh hey Kakashi sensei" They all turn around since  they were facing the other way. They all kinda had a shocked look on there face.

Kakashi's POV:
I hear someone yell "Hey Sakura, Sasuke" "oh hey Kakashi sensei" I turn around to see a tall blond haired boy with blue ocean eyes. "Is that Naruto?" I thought to my self with a shocked look on my face. "Wow he grew up" I thought to my self while feeling a little warm.

Naruto's POV:
They all had a shocked look on their faces. "Wow Naruto you grew up" Sakura said walking up to me and looking up. "Oh yeah I guess so haha" I say with a smile on my face and my hand rubbing the back of my head.

"No matter how much you grew your still an idiot" Sasuke said looking back at the ground with a smirk on his face while leaning on the gate doors. I look at Sasuke with a big smile and say "and your still my rival". He looks up at me "yeah whatever loser. Let's get going on the mission" he said while walking out of the gate.

Kakashi's POV:
We walked out the hidden leaf village gates. I take a good look at Naruto while we walk. "He grew taller and changed quite a bit. Well he was cute before but now" I thought to my self while getting cut off."So what's our mission Kakashi sensei" Naruto said while looking at me with his hands behind us head and getting closer to me to hear my answer.

"Oh um well we have to be body guards for a girl with a special Jutsu" I say while looking at Naruto. "Body guards really" Naruto saying with a frown on his face.

565 words
Kinda a small chapter and nothing spicy has happened(yet) but please be patient.