10

Naruto's POV:
I can feel the sun shining on my face. I slowly start opening my eyes. I look around and notice it's not my room. Oh yeah I spent the night at Kakashi's house I thought to myself.

As I sit up and rub my eyes, I notice Kakashi isn't in bed. Hmm I wonder where he went I thought to myself. I stand up slowly and look around the room.

Maybe he's in the living room I thought to myself as I start walking to the living room. Hmm or maybe not. As I turn the corner of the hall where the bathroom is, Kakashi turns the corner as well and we ended up bumping into each other which made me fall to the ground.

"Ugh" I say as I rub my head. "Sorry Kakashi Sensei, I didn't know you were there haha" I say as I start standing up and look at Kakashi. As I look up I realize Kakashi Sensei is in nothing but a towel.

"O-Oh I'm sorry Kakashi Sensei" I say as I turn around to face away from him while my face turns bright red. Why is he just in a towel, I mean it is his house but he knows I'm here too.

"Oh I'm sorry Naruto, I thought you were still asleep. Lemme go get my clothes" Kakashi Sensei says as he walks past me on his to way to his room.

Still shocked I slowly turn around and head to the living room and sit on the couch. That was embarrassing but why he's just my Sensei but I mean it's still weird to see your Sensei like that right I thought to myself while trying to calm down.

Kakakshi's POV:
I walk to my room to get some clothes on. That must of been uncomfortable for Naruto I thought to myself while getting my clothes on. Replaying the whole scene back in my head.

That was kinda cute when Naruto's whole face turned red and he faced away. "Haha oh Naruto what do I do with you" I whisper to myself.

I make my way to the living room where Naruto is just sitting in the couch. He still seems pretty shocked with the situation. "Do you want some breakfast, I can make us some" I say trying to distract Naruto.

"Oh uh yeah that would be nice" Naruto says. "Okay I'll make us some" I say as I start walking to the kitchen. I chuckled to myself thinking how Naruto's face is still a bit red.

I start preparing breakfast. "Breakfast is done" I yell to get Naruto's attention from the living room. Naruto quickly runs to the kitchen. "Ooo it smells good haha" Naruto says as he sits on the table.

I set a plate in front of Naruto and a cup of orange juice. "There you go, enjoy" I say with a small smile and give Naruto a pat on his head.
"Thank you Kakashi Sensei" Naruto says with a big smile.

I sit down and eat breakfast with Naruto too. I eat really quickly and only at certain times when he's not looking. At some point Naruto just stares at me. "What is it Naruto" I say as I look at Naruto.

"I haven't seen you without your mask, why do you always wear it" he says. "I- haha it's part of my look of course Naruto" I say as I pat Naruto's head.

"B-But I'm your student and we're close right, so why can't I see you without your mask" Naruto said with a pouty face. I look at Naruto for a sec. "Okay fine you know what, your right Naruto" I say as I start reaching for my mask.

I pull down my mask, so nothing is covering my face now. "See just a normal face haha" I say as I scratch the back of my head. I open my eyes to see Naruto just staring at me and blushing.

TO BE CONTINUED