Chapter 8- Gentleman

A/N Because of the title, I just had to add PSY's Gentleman. Hehe, Mehlong!

I walk to class while remembering Baekhyun's cousin. His name is Evan Choi apparently.

"Yah! Why are thinking so dreamily?! Are you thinking about Evan?" Oh, yeah and Baekhyun is here.

"Huh, no. I am just wondering what instrument to play for Music." I lie smoothly

He seems for been convinced,"Why not Piano? We can learn together."

"I already know Piano. I was thinking Guitar." I say getting into the conversation.

"Oh, I didn't know you played piano. Wow, is it hard?"

I nod,"The first time it was but when you learn it does get easier."

"Okay, wait. Have you seen Kai?" He searches the courtyard.

"Wait let me call him, oppa must playing Basketball or something." I say pulling out my phone.

"Oppa?" I say after he picks up,"Where are you?"

"Oh, I am with a new friend. His name Evan Choi"

"Oh, really?! Say hi to him for me. Say it's Yuni!" I say cheerfully

Suddenly Baekhyun snatches my phone and hangs up.

"Yah! What is your problem?!" I complain as he hangs it above his head.

I jump and try to reach for it. I am practically climbing on him. But he laughs and keeps teasing me.
I pout and walk away with my arms crossed. I walk away and just as expected he comes after me.

"Fine, fine here." He reaches it towards me

But as I try to clasp my hands over it he holds it away and sticks his tongue out. I look at him frustrated.

"Baekhyun, can you just give it to me?!" Jump as high as I can but after landing I fall forward.

I shut my eyes as tight as I can but I feel something strong under me. I open my eyes and find brown eyes staring right back at me.
Even if I wanna look away, I can't because he is holding my waist. Probably because I kinda fell on top of him and he was trying to keep me safe.

"Thanks and Sorry" I whisper

He smiles, "No problem"

We struggle to get up but just as I was about to stand, I find my self on the ground. And Baekhyun is ontop of me now.

"But I am not letting you off that easy."

"What?! Baekhyun!" I try to wiggle around but he holds me down.

"My cousin is a bad guy. He plays with different girls." He looks at me with worry.

He finally decides to help me up. He offers me a hand and I take it. I wipe of the dust and dirt and look at Baekhyun.

"Baek, don't worry about me." I get closer to take that phone, "I'll be fine but thank you for telling me."

I take the phone swiftly and walk away. I hear Baekhyun calling me and saying that I took the phone.
I turn back to him and return that stuck out tongue followed by a wink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Evan! Kai oppa!" I call and over to their table.

Evan waves towards me and I wave back. I greet Kai with a hug and stand next to Evan.

"Have you met Evan before? And little missy, why did you hang up on me?" Kai pokes me on the forehead.

"Yah, Baekhyun was acting up when he realised that I was talking you and Evan." I say with a shrug.

Kai laughs and ends with a smirk. He leans over to Evan and whispers something. He returns it with a punch on Kai's shoulder.

"What? What did he say, Evan?"

Kai shakes his head.

"Hey, Evan tell me!" I insist and give an angry pout.

"No, it would probably upset you"

I glare at him, "You don't know that. Tell me!"

"Fine. Kai said that Baekhyun is jealous." Evan gives in.

"Huh? About what? Evan?" I ask

Kai nods and smiles. I gasp and smack him on his arms.

"Baekhyun is probably on his way now." Kai predicts

I hear footsteps getting closer. And judging by the shoes, Kai was correct.

"Oh how right I am." Kai chuckles.

"Baekhyun, why are you here?" I ask

Baekhyun doesn't answer. He just smiles.

"I didn't want to be alone. So what are you up to, Yuni?" He asks innocently.

"Uh, we were just talking about..." I look over to Kai

"About you being jealous of Evan." Kai says

I glare at him and whack the back of his head. Baekhyun face has a hint of pink (which makes him look so cute) but he instantly denies.

"No way! But why does everyone like Evan so much?" He complains

"Because he is cool" Kai replies

"And he is funny and your cousin. Why don't you?"

"I do, of course. But I don't know why everyone is making a big deal out of it." He explains

I laugh,"Maybe you are jealous" and I add, "But you don't even like me."

I tease him while poking him. He doesn't sulk or pout or anything. He thinks and frowns.

"But what if I do like you?"