𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱.

⌕ :: ⌗ TICKING PAST - ⨾
⌦ TEWKESBURY ~ ❜
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
xxix. The Search

━━━━━━❝ WE DID SEARCH for them! ❞, Tristan yelled. Everyone in the room sighed, sitting on the couches as Catherine, Hanna, Liam and William paced around.

"If we're going to fight, this is not the time," Blossom said.

"London is a huge place. How could you have searched it all in one day when you require literally a whole week- no, month to prance around?!", Collette asked.

"Calm down, Collette," Jonathan said and grabbed the girl, making her sit down next to him.

"Look, we all have to divide ourselves in pairs in order to search the north, the south, and literally everywhere we could think of to find them." Gemini explained.

"Gemini's brain finally worked. That's a first! Congratulations!", Liam commented and clapped his hands.

"Amazing." She replied.

"But, I like what she said. Look, we don't have any more time to contemplate our plans. As long as no one's going to get hurt or caught, we're all fine."

"Can we please rest for a while?", Anastasia asked.

"Fine, but before it's 6 AM, we have to move."

"Excuse me. I'm sorry to interrupt, but, are we all really going to sleep in this room? I can purchase three other more. I have a lot in my purse and-"

"Okay, who is this?", Athena asked, pointing to the well-dressed girl of foreign features.

"Mia Khan. Daughter of the Indian Earl in Newcastle." Luna proudly introduced.

"No way!", Kai exclaimed.

"You dragged a noblewoman into this?!", Clara inquired.

"I insisted to help," Mia stated.

"And, can someone please tell me who this other girl is?"

"Ruby Lily Roberts. The head of the Roberts Household." Tommy and Shareen answered in chorus, making them bite their lips to hide their smiles.