preface

Hii :D

A quick note before you start reading:

This story contains age-gaps, different character pairings, as well as explicit smut with different kinks, fantasies and interests, such as:

· BDSM
· Roleplay
· Blindfolding
· Gagging
· Chocking
· Usage of different sex toys and BDSM implements/tools
· Spanking, Belt slapping, Cane slapping,
· Degradation
· Praise
· Humiliation
· Teasing
· Edging
· Orgasm denial
· Feather Play
· Ice cube Play
· Wax Play
· Threesomes
· Exhibitionism
· Voyeurism
· Public nudity
· Breath control

There may be more added or perhaps some will not take place in my story at all. This is just a general overview of the topics.

The story also mentions the consumption of alcohol and weed.

I will NOT put trigger warnings in front of every chapter since I've listed all the possible triggering themes here. If there appear any other themes that I've not listed here and that might be triggering to some, I will indicate it on top before the chapter begins.

If you are uncomfortable with any of these themes, then I would NOT recommend you to read any further.

If this is your cup of tea, welcome to my story, loves! <3

Some more stuff you should know before reading:

This story will not follow the original plot, events and details of the Harry Potter books/films.

I've changed the age of every grade in Hogwarts because I wanted Enya to be of legal age: everyone was born one year earlier than described in the HP series. (So for nearer description, the people in 6th grade are 17-18 years old; 7th grade: 18-19 years)

This story starts when Enya and her classmates Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter, etc. are in 6th year, year 1997.

I know Fred and George have already graduated when (for example) Harry is in 6th year, but I want them to be in school anyways, so let's just say they are in the same grade as Harry :D

This story is a Lucius Malfoy x OR. (Original character)

There will be many characters that you already know from the Harry Potter books and films. I will make the characters behave as they are described in the books and films, but there will certainly be some changes because of my own interpretation and because I want them to behave differently.

All characters from the Harry Potter series belong to J.K. Rowling!

The only characters that I own are Enya Cyprus, Kendra Cyprus, Marcus Cyprus, Lia Butterfly and Katherine Butterfly :D

Lastly, I have to thank @syzims for allowing me to use their invented surname 'Cyprus' in my story! I heard the name in one of the very first Wattpad stories I read (yes, I used to be a Draco simp too) and the name just stuck with me. The story is called "The Hatred Within", you should really check it out!

Oh, and sorry if this is chaotic, I am simply unable to keep order when giving so much information :)