twenty-one - something new

Lucius shut the door to his bedroom with strength, the sound echoing in the dark room. In a blink of a second, he had me pushed against the wood, his body pressing against mine as we kissed fiercefully. His hands roamed my covered body, squeezing my waist, my bum, and running them along my back to halt at my neck.

He grasped the fabric of my dress and fastly pulled it over my head, removing it completely, and threw it into the darkness. "You are so beautiful, Enya." he whispered after a few moments of silently admiring my body. His eyes travelled from my bra-less breasts to my dark eyes full with adoration, and not a second later I crashed my lips on his.

One of his hands held the side of my head securely while the other slid down to cup my bum. His hand exerted pressure, motioning me to jump and wrap my legs around his waist. I felt his covered bulge on my exposed sex, applying a heavenly pressure on my clit. He pressed himself tighter against me, leaving no space between us, as we kissed with passion.

"Would you like to try something new, my pet?" he asked me, his tone curious but not less dominant.

Something new? Didn't we try new things every time we slept together? My curiosity grew with every second I didn't answer, my mind running at top speed into the wildest directions. As much as some thoughts should convince me to say no, I couldn't bring myself to. "Yes, Master."

"Good girl." he smirked with pride. He set me back on the floor and took my hand in his, leading me to the end of his room, where nothing but a plain wall took place. I looked at him in confusion, but before I could ask, a black door appeared with Lucius muttering an incantation and twisting his hand. The door swung open and he rushed me inside, entering behind me.

A whisper sounded right next to my ear and low lights exposed the mysterious room. A playroom. A big four poster bed with red coverings stood in the middle of the room, on one side of it was a black davenport and on the other was a whipping bench. My focus was drawn up as I noticed tracks on the ceiling with ropes and chains suspendedfrom them. On the right wall were three cupboards, I wondered what was hidden inside. On the left wall hung various spanking implements and a metre or so before stood a black leather bench.

"Do you still wish to try something new, pet?" Lucius question tore me from my observations and made me turn around to face him. His checking was flatteringly sweet, but highly unnecessary. Lucius could do anything to me, and with me, without further hesitation. My trust to him grew with every time we had sex; I knew he knew my limits and even if he would push them, I knew I could trust on his reliability of my, our, safewords.

"Yes, Master, of course." I said, naturally. Now that he showed me such a treat, I wouldn't deny. Despite my nervousness, arousal took possession of my whole body and made me excited for what was about to come.

He smirked, Oh, god, that devilish smirk! "Undress me." he commanded. I smiled triumphantly and dropped my gaze from his beautiful eyes to the buttons on his shirt. I unbuttoned each of them and then rolled the fabric off his shoulders, feeling his hot skin on my fingertips. I dropped to kneel on the cold wooden floor to help him out of his shoes and socks and took his belt out of the loops of his trousers, the buckle making a clink as it hit the floor. My hand came back to the zipper of his trousers, but his hand covered mine and halted me immediately. "Not yet, kitten."

I dropped my hands instantly and then looked up through my lashes as I said, "Yes, Master." It was heavenly to see his eyes darken, giving my confidence a push as it was I who could make him feel this way, even after all the times we had been intimate with each other.

"Go to the bench and bend over it. I want your hands behind your back."

My libido rose and I felt a sudden warmth on my cheeks. His words, his tone, his expression. Everything about my master was so ... dominant, authoritative- perfect.