The Day It Changed

A/N
 I will stop saying this at about the fifth chapter but I do not own any of these Photos/Videos/Gifs, and all right's go to the creators of The Anime.

(Third Person P.O.V.)

It's been 8 years since Izuku had been told he doesn't have a quirk.

This would change with one fateful meeting with a monster. 

(Izuku P.O.V.)

"Wow, superheroes are really cool, I wish I would have a quirk like Bakugo or All Might," I said

"Well Well Well, look at this fish to catch, That's going to be super easy," said some kind of slime monster looking at Deku.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH, no please I'm too young," I say hoping to find a chance to run away.

"No, I haven't eaten in days I need to devour you so I can fight Good Guys," said the weird Slime Monster.

A split second later I'm engulfed and he is putting his slime into my mouth. I don't know how long I will survive since I didn't take a deep breath.

I feel like I'm about to pass out when I hear, "It's all right, why? Because I am here,"

"OMG, I'm not going to die because all might is here :)" I think to myself completely forgetting about the monster.

Just then I hear, "Detroit Smashhhhhhhh!," that's All Might's signature smash!

I finally get out and go to talk to All Might when I stumble, "Damnit, I wish I had a quirk to work for, just like All Mights," I say very sad that I don't deserve to be alive. 

Just then smoke starts coming up from All Might.

(All Might P.O.V.)

"Holy Shit, this can't be happening," I think to myself, "I wasn't going to give him my quirk but now I have to >:c."

Poof, All might turns into, Small Might?

"All Might what happened!!!!!!," said the green-haired boy.

"UMMMMMMM, you weren't supposed to see me like this but since you did I'll tell you everything. I say.

(After a long fucking boring talk which I'm too tired to write)

"Well, this here is a regime you will be following to gain my quirk, good luck." Said All Might.

Little did we know, there was a cute blue-haired girl watching this the whole time, it was something that was meant to be, or wasn't...