chapter 1: the proposal

Disclaimer: all rights belong to J.K Rowling for the Harry potter series.
Also I do not own any of the pictures and the credit for the cover goes to my friend- broqken_hearts

It was a bright day, it was also 19th September 2001, it was also also Hermione Grangers 22nd birthday and Ronald Weasley was just sitting by his desk in the ministry of magic. he was writing letters to his family and Harry, Neville and Luna to meet them in the burrow at 10 pm for a dinner party for Hermione's birthday.

its 9:17pm and Ron is just decorating and cleaning the living room and preparing two very special gifts for the birthday. one of them was a silver teaspoon with "the emotional range of a teaspoon" engraved on it, and the other gift was a small package with " hey 'mione you're a girl" engraved on it.

it is 10:15 by which everyone is seated in the living room waiting for Ron, who comes 15 mins later and when he enters, he tells everyone to sit around the table and enjoy some butterbeer while he got some jam tarts for everyone. when he gets them Hermione takes one bite when Ron points out 'you've got jam on your lips, 'mione" and Hermione goes red and wipes it away while Ron is busy getting up after falling off his chair from laughing.

but he doesn't quite do that he goes on one knee as though tying up his lace and gives Hermione a spoon and says" all my emotions belong with you and for you" Hermione lets out a gasp of emotion as though recalling something and says" you've moved from a teaspoon to a tablespoon Ronald Weasley" "maybe I have." Ron replies and then says "I've got a puzzle for you miss. Granger" in a fine imitation of Minerva McGonagall's stern voice." roses are read, violets are blue, d'ya wanna move on from being my boo..." he waits for it to settle as Hermione thought what it meant, when it came to her as a snap" it means...... will you marry me???" says Hermione" I will" replies Ron and he puts on her ring on her finger as they slowly curl into an entwined figure and....... ....