chapter 2: the prep

hermione was stressing out over them not still finding a venue, because she wanted a traditional wedding and so did Ron. then  ron walks in" what up 'mione?" he asks "nothing, the same thing, did you go to that silly white magic house to see??" " of course not, I'm going to with you!" says ron." at least send them an owl that we are coming at . . . . . .6:00om,k" [ron just completed the sentence for her],hermione has a little smile on her face as she says "you still haven't lost tha- " she said now broadly grinning "no." replies ron. 

they apparate straight to the main gates of the white magic house and just as they step into it, the feel every pore of them jump in excitement as they said in unity "this is the one..." and right they were as every thing of it was perfect, everything from the polished marble floor, the chandelier decorated ceiling, the string quartet and the dining area, the soft lighting the beautiful stage and their catering services. 

"Ronald Weasley!!!!!!!" shouts Ginny one of the bridesmaids   along with Luna, who where going with hermione to the wedding dress store to have a look at some of the wedding dresses there and actually try to buy one this time." what, I'm brushing my hair !" replies ron, "what for, I told you hermione wants a traditional wedding so you cant have a look a the wedding dresses beforehand!" shouts Ginny, ron scowls and just says" blimey alright then"

they are in the store and looking at the selection which was, very honestly, limited gowns when hermione says that "none of these gowns are for our wedding, honestly I don't like them." "hermione if that's the case then we don't know how we're going  to find a dress that's good" Ginny says with her everlasting practicality, but Luna says, in her usual dreamy voice "I think that you should  wear your mother's wedding dress, in stead of getting a new one, it is also traditional." 

[for those who didn't understand, hermione accepted the idea, and even liked it.]