chapter 4: the wedding

ron was up early in the morning as it was a very special day for him as well as his fiancée, well fiancée for 3-4 hours.  because today was his wedding!!!!! he quickly gets out of bed, taking care not to disturb hermione, brushes his teeth and hair and goes down to eat breakfast- Russian caviar and parmesan oregano toast, while he is eating hermione also walks downstairs and gives a huge yawn and sits herself down for breakfast.

a while later when they are getting ready  for their wedding, it starts pouring and hermione just gets anxious while ron just chuckles. "what the hell are you chuckling about you prat!!!" hermione demands of ron "we have or wedding in the white magic house, you git!"

some time later...     

 hermione is crying, walking down the aisle with Mr. Granger.                                                                                                                                                            

"I cant believe its the day, Ronald" says hermione as all the guests file in and they start the wedding vows.

"I cant believe its been 5 years since we first started dating, and it has been just the prefect dream, living with you, we have our differences but that's what makes this relationship beautiful, the times that we spent together during our years at Hogwarts, and outside. I wont bore anyone for long and stop my speech right there" says ron as hermione starts crying and says "I promise I shall love you no matter what ron, that's all I can say" said hermione from between her sobs. then the priest says" do you, Ronald Bilius Weasley, take Hermione Jean Granger as you wife?" "I do." "do you Hermione Jean Granger, take Ronald Bilius Weasley as you husband?" asks the priest "I do." says hermione "then I declare you bonded for life." says the priest as ron and hermione just stand their sobbing for joy...