Chapter 2 Techno

Techno watched as his brothers asked the two alternate universe versions of him and his father. He was beyond confused but was simply too tired to question it. He grabbed out his phone to text his 'friends'

blood for the blood god: there are alternative universe versions of me and Phil in my house right now what do I do.

do do do do: what?!?!?

blood for the blood god: yeah. why do you have to be the only one online

do do do do: irrelevant send pictures or it isn't happening.

blood for the blood god: brrruuuuuhhh

blood for the blood god: [1 picture attached (Phil and Techno sit on a couch, Phil is obviously not the same he looks physically stronger, robes blue and made for winter. his golden hair is longer and his face has various scars on it. Techno seems to be mixed with a pig, his skin seems pinker, he has sharp tusks growing from his bottom teeth, he has longer and pointed ears that have soft fur growing from them, he is also physically stronger compared to the normal Techno and has royal clothes made for winter)]

do do do do: holy shit Techno

do do do do: your dad is still a weeb even in another dimension

blood for the blood god: no comment

blood for the blood god: they want to find a way home but they don't know how to start.

do do do do: idk about that but pignoblade seems kinda beat up

blood for the blood god: pignoblade?

blood for the blood god: whatever yeah I can see you're right.

Techno looked up at 'Pignoblade' and noticed that he did seem quite hurt. His shirt was ripped in various places and was bruised. He pulled on his dad sleeves after he gave the two hot chocolate. He whispered to his dad and he nodded. Phil went into the kitchen and then came back, he handed the other phil- 'Wingza' bandages and motioned lightly at Pignoblade.

"There is a bathroom upstairs, first door you see you can clean up there" He told them. The two got up and walked up there. Techno watched them silently, Wilbur chuckled and elbowed Techno.

"You worried?" Wilbur hummed. Techno groaned

"No I am not Worried. I am just concerned" He replied pushing Wilbur away.

"Why though?" Wilbur asked as he fell onto the ground.

"Just the way they act. always on guard like they will get attacked." Techno replied flopping down next to him.

"well they did come from a world with mostly war" Wilbur replied.

"No duh Wilbur I was listening. It's just weird" Techno sighed.

"I guess you're right, they look like they have so much on their shoulders" Wilbur hummed

Tommy came back into the room with no hot chocolate, he probably messed it up. "What are you doing?" he asked sitting next to him. Wilbur placed his hand onto Tommy's face like a cat.

"Nothing"

"Get your hand off my face!!!" Tommy yelled, Wilbur laughed as he got up as Tommy started to chase him.