Morning

A/N:

Y'know, I'm gonna use Bold for Error from now on because I'm too lazy to glitch out his dialogues.

וווו

Dream stirred and fluttered his eyes slowly. He looked to his left and saw his big brother still sleeping beside him. Dream got closer and wrapped his arms around his brother and Nightmare unconsciously laid a kiss on his forehead, must've been thinking he was a pillow. Dream giggled and just relaxed for a while, or as soon as his brother gets up.

30 minutes later, Dream fell asleep after waiting for Nightmare to get up. Nightmare woke from his slumber and looked down to see his brother hugging him in his sleep. Nightmare lightly blushed a tint of purple when he saw how adorable Dream was. He laid a small kiss on his forehead and got out of the hug. He replaced himself with a pillow so Dream still has something to hug on. Dream did snuggle more with the pillow, mostly because it was really fluffy.

Nightmare smiled and quietly left the room to make some breakfast for them. He remembered Dream used to love pancakes, so he decided to make them.
He went downstairs and into the kitchen to see Error already cooking sunny side ups on the stove. Error looked at Nightmare.

"Morning, Nights. How's your little bro?" Error asked. Nightmare answered while looking at the cupboards for pancake ingredients. "He's doing good, just as how I remembered him."
Error nodded and placed the eggs on a plate. He left the pan burning and added more oil for Nightmare to use for the pancakes.

Nightmare then started making pancakes, everything was going smoothly until he remembered. He can't cook.
He looked at the pan and saw the pancake. The top was uncooked while the bottom was burnt and black.

Error gave a disappointed look and threw away the pancake. He then cooks the pancake himself and it turns out just fine. Nightmare grumbled in annoyance because he wanted to make them for his brother.

Minutes later...

Dream came yawning down the stairs and suddenly bumped into something fluffy, like a scarf. He looked up and saw one of his brother's friend. The one who wears a black & white outfit and has that red eye on his right with a scar.
The first thing Dream did was greet him with a big smile.

"Hello!" He chirped. "You must be my brother's friend? What's your name? How did you get that scar under your eye? Why is your scarf really fluffy??" Dream asked like a curious child, which made Cross blush at how adorable he was acting.

"I'm Cross, and this scar is a story for another time. But you can use my scarf if you wanna." Cross took off his scarf and wrapped it around Dream's neck.
Dream giggled and cuddled with the scarf. He took a small sniff of the scarf and smelled chocolate. "Chocolate! I can smell it from your scarf!" He said and it made Cross blush in embarrassment.

Dream then went to the kitchen because he was feeling hungry and he saw his brother with a glitchy skeleton who was flipping pancakes. "Brother!" He said out loud, making Error flinch and flip the pancake to the ceiling.

Nightmare turned around and saw Dream coming up to him for a hug. He spread his arms wide and knelt down to hug his little brother. "Good morning, brother." Nightmare said. "Good morning, little sunshine." Error greeted as well. "Good morning!" Dream replied.

"Breakfast will be ready in a few. Why don't you take a seat and drink some milk while you wait?" Nightmare told him and Dream nodded. He sat down the chair and Nightmare grabbed some milk from the fridge and poured a glass for Dream. Dream began drinking the milk and Cross comes into the room, sitting beside Dream.

He watched as the little skeleton drink milk like a child, although he did look like one. He wonders why he's acting that way though.

Several minutes later, Error finished making breakfast and placed it on the table. Dream gasped when he saw pancakes. His eyes turned starry and was really excited to eat them.
He took a bite and instantly knew this was delicious. "It's delicious!" He said and Error smiled shyly while blushing a bit. "Thanks, Dream." He mumbled a bit, but just enough for Nightmare to hear. Nightmare instantly felt suspicious of Error for acting like that towards his brother.