Chapter 3

When we arrived to Elfame, I was happier than I was when I went in the mortal world. Vivi made me realize that I was afraid of how he would react. But I was really happy about having a family with him. Actually, it was what I always wanted since I knew I loved him.

When I came back to the bedroom it was
6 p.m. . I took off my human clothes and put a silver ample dress with sleeves who arrived until my wrists. I took heels, and a necklace with a navy blue pendent.   There had a writing on it and it was saying " I will always love you". Cardan gave it to me two years ago for our wedding anniversary.

I went in the library to find Cardan, and of course, he was there. He was busy on sitting on a seat, his head in papers and letters. I didn't like to interrupt him, but I did " I promised you I will be here for tonight, so I'm here my High King." I said for taking his intention with a smile on my face. He lifted his head and got up from his seat and he ran to me and took me in his arms. I pressed my head on his chest and closing my eyes to appreciate his body warm even more. "I missed you so much babe" he said. I missed him too. We stayed like this for a while and I looked at him and asked: " May we go in the bedroom? I have to tell you something" he looked at me in a way with curiosity and said "okay". We walked out of the library my hand in his. I saw he was nervous. But not for what I said. Before I arrived there, he already was. When we arrived in the room, I went on the bed and put off my heels and crossed my legs on the bed. "So. First of all I lied to you. This is not what I wanted, okay? With Vivi, we didn't go in the mortal world because she forget something. It was for me that we went there." Cardan was more stressed than earlier. He came on the bed next to me, took my hand in his and asked "What's wrong Jude? I never saw you like this before" he was worried about me. I could see it. I felt sweat in my neck and on my forehead. I took a deep breath, tried to relax "Cardan, I'm pregnant" I said it. I told him. I met his gazes and, suddenly he took me in his arms. He put his head in the hollow of my neck and whispered to me "I love you so much Jude... Both of you." And put one hand on my belly. I felt my heart recommenced  to beat and tears on my cheeks."I love you too Cardan. You will never imagine how much I do" He looked at me, put his delicate fingers on my cheeks and dried my tears, and started to kiss me. I put one hand in his hair and the other one on his chest. I helped him to take off his shirt  and felt under my hands his heartbeats. It always relaxed me. He unzipped my dress in my back and slid the sleeves slowly. There had passion, love and recognition in his moves. I took his belt, opened it and opened his trousers slid  on his longs and beautiful legs. I took off his pants and saw with a smile, his erection growing. Then I put off my underwear and went on the bed. He followed me and I was lying on the bed under him. I felt the warmth of his body on me his passion and love for me. I kissed him harder at the same time that my hands followed his muscles of his back until I found his butt. I put my hands on. He moaned and penetrated me.
It's so good, oh my god. Felt him in me, I saw his adoration of me. I love this more than anything.
I started to feel a little pressure in the lower of my belly. He came in me faster and I moaned his name and we had an orgasm together at the same time.

We stayed in each-other's arms like nothing mattered on earth expect us. "When I came in the library you were upset didn't you?" I asked with my head I. His chest and a hand in it too. "Yes" he answered a few seconds later. "Why?"
He took a deep breath
"Because, someone we all thought dead is not." I waited him to continue and so he did " You remember Valerian? Well, he's after us. We can say that he didn't really liked that you almost killed him and that Madoc had to save him and kept him in the mortal world. So during all this year's, he waited the best time for doing his coming back to the life, and well, he did it today. He came to me saying that he wanted your death. Or your life ,wich mean that he want you for him, beat you when He wants, kill you, fuck you or other things that I cannot even imagine. So when he stopped saying those things I said to the guards to take him to the Tower of Forgetting. But he said he had people who helped him... And I can not imagine something happened to both of you"
I was shocked, really. I thought I killed him a few years ago and now he told that he was still alive because of my dad. Like I didn't know why he would help him. Maybe he had some pity for him and more when he said that it was because of me even if it shocked me more. "Wow. And now you're afraid for the baby ant you" when we looked at that way, we could see that it wasn't the best moment for having a baby. "Yeah" he admitted. I looked at him and put my hand on his chin to forced him to look at me right in my eyes.
"Listen, I know is not the best time, but You'll be a fantastic father for him or her. We just have to looke at you when you are with Leïa. Both of you are adorable to look at. You're more a dad for her than an uncle. And do not worry about Valerian. Not now, okay?"
And I kissed him on his forehead and on his lips. "Yeah, you're right.(he stopped talking for a few seconds) You can't imagine how much happy I am. I gonna be dad of our child. That's all I always wanted. You and a little us. Like do you imagine, a little girl running down the stairs with your ambition of being able to do everything. She'll have a broken leg at 2 and we'll not understand anything." he said with a big smile on his face. "You think it's gonna be a girl?" I didn't think about the gender yet "Yes. A little you... But with some things of me. Like my love for the wine" and we laughed. I wouldn't imagine having a kid that fast, but I didn't expect to be married to Cardan so everything can happen. " I love you Cardan Greenbriar" he looked at me with love and said "I love you  Jude Duarte Greenbriar"
Then we fell asleep with a smile on our faces of jerk. Because yes, we were. And I dreamed of a little girl running into Cardan's arms and called him daddy.

Sorry for updating that late, but my life sucks right now and I do not arrive weary to find time for writing. Plus, I didn't have much inspiration for. But don't worry the plot come even if I think you understood what it was about. So I'll my best for updating more often. And I know I don't do chapter really long. But I can't do it. So I will do, I think more chapters.
Ily