Fainting

It was a peaceful morning, Cq is in the kitchen cooking while her three sons are in the living room watching television. Geno got a little better now, although he is still not fully healed he is more energetic now and he is getting better. Error on the other hand have, well learned to treat Fresh a little better after the accident (the stairs~) Fresh is well, still Fresh...well he did grow more cheerful lately and he loves annoying Error more often.

Cq then called the three for breakfast. After that Asy came to watch the kids, she have to work and leave the kids to Asy every weekdays.

Geno is sitting in the sofa with uncle Asy when suddenly they saw Fresh running from Error.

"Ya can't catch meh broski-!"

"SPIT MAH CHOCOLATE NOW!!"

"Dats impossible broski-"

"I DON'T CARE!"

Geno just smiled, atleast they aren't killing eachother. He then approaches the two.

Geno: "Guys calm down ok? Mom will buy again some more"

Geno said looking at his younger brothers.

Error: "He still ate mah chocolate!" 

Fresh: "Awww sorry broski! Didn't know it was yours-"

Geno sighed but smiled looking at his brothers, he did wish nothing could go wrong...(haha...you fool~) He wished that everything will be ok...(wish not granted)

Geno stand up and get his medication, after that he notice how Fresh suddenly went silence.

Error: "Fresh? Hey you ok?"

Error notice how Fresh suddenly gone quite, Geno was about to ask Fresh if he was alright when all of a sudden he collapse, Error caught him in time before he hit the floor.

Error: "OH GOD! FRESH!!! HEY!!!!"

Error held him close as Fresh stayed unconscious, Geno rushed to them as he tried to wake Fresh up.

Asy then heard the noise as he saw Fresh unconscious he carried him and rushes to the car as Error and Geno followed by.

Error held Fresh with trying not to crash, Geno on the other hand held Fresh's hands as tears drip in his sockets.

As they arrived in the hospital Asy carried Fresh as Error and Geno followed Asy from behind, the nurses took Fresh in a room while Asy, Error and Geno waited.

Asy: "Ok I already call your mom but can someone explain me what happened?"

Error: "Well...he was fine earlier he was ok, then after that he suddenly went quite, I thought I upset him then all of a sudden he collapse"

Geno: "Yeah I heard him too then all of a sudden I saw Fresh collapse"

Asy: "I wonder why he collapse tho..."

After some hours Cq came rushing, you can see her face filled with worried.

Cq: "IS HE OK?! HOW IS HE?!"

Cq asked as she tried to catch her breathe.

Asy: "Calm down Cq, Fresh is going to be fine ok?"

Cq calm down as she looked at her other sons, she hugged them as they wait for the nurse.

Nurse: "Hello? are you mr. Queen's family?" asked by one of the nurse.

Asy: "Yes we are how is he?"

Nurse: "Well in our tests it possible that your son have a...um... fainting disorder"

Error: "Fainting disorder??? what is that?"

Nurse: "It's when the person's nerves shut down, in your brother's case his nerves often shut down, he may faint more often and he can get head injury if his head is going to faint somewhere else so I want you to keep an eye on him just incase"

Cq looked at her sons...then to her youngest inside the room...she felt tears flow to her eyes as Asy tried to comfort her, Geno on the other hand felt sad and worried looking at his mother's expression...

"3:3465-8!& 8# @ /83"

"-3 2i// $83"

___________________________

635 words

Clue:

"Under the letters...you see symbols...you use the symbol...you read it in letters..."