Chapter 9. Bus stop

Walking towards the bus stop, the boys noticed a girl standing there and she was none other than Sooah. She turned around and was met with the boys as she flashed them a smile with a little wave as Jisung gave her a smile before she walked towards them.

"Can I talk to jisung for a minute?" Sooah asked the boys and they smirked and nodded before heading towards the bench at the bus stop. "Okay first, congratulations on winning,  you guys did amazing, you shouldn't have went for glory though," Sooah said and he let out a little laugh before nodding.

"Second, I'm sorry for ignoring you. I could tell you were upset but when people get mad at me I feel like I've done something wrong and then I close myself off that person completely which is really immature of me," she explained and he nodded although she most definitely was doing something, he just didn't have it in him to admit it to her.

She gave him a smile and looked up at his eyes, "and thirdly, I wanted to say that I do really like you and I don't know maybe you got the wrong impression of me?" She said and his cheeks coloured crimson while butterflies took over his stomach.

"Y-you like me?" He asked and she smiled and nodded.

"I thought maybe you hated me for some odd reason before but now I see and I know you like me too so," she put her hand out, "friends?"

His heart sank deeper than the titanic as he internally screamed. There she was again, playing around with his feelings completely and utterly oblivious to everything. He really did want to scream at her and tell her she was toying with him, he was so ready to but he didn't want to push her farther away than he did last time so he took a deep breath and shook her hand as a smile took over his lips.

"Friends"

They both smiled at eachother as they made their way towards the boys but jisung stopped and grabbed her wrist making her turn around. She turned around and faced him, a questionable look taking over her whole face.

"Have you ever seen a romance movie or even read a romance novel?" He asked her and she shook her head which only made him get more annoyed at her. "You should," he spoke and she shook her head.

"I prefer thrillers," she shrugged and walked away, leaving jisung standing there with a perplexed look on his face. He punched the air and slammed his foot on the ground as he started jumping around the place in anger, fighting the air but soon got back his composure and made his way towards the guys.

"Do you wanna come for food with us?" Chan asked and Sooah smiled as jisung walked over.

"Sure," she said and the boys nodded before Jisung raised an eyebrow and sat down beside Minho on the bench.

"Sure what?" He asked and the boys smirked at him.

"She's coming for food with us," Jeongin giggled and Sooah smiled at them. Jisung tried his best to hide the smile that was taking over his lips so he tried to look anywhere but at them.

"Are you guys siblings?" She asked and most of them started laughing while the others just coughed.

"Siblings? Are you insane? Imagine being related to Kim Seungmin," Minho internally gagged which made the younger shoot him a glare from the side but Sooah just laughed.

"Imagine being related to you," Seungmin shot back and now everyone was laughing other than Minho who just sat there with no expression on his face.

"Alright alright then what are you?" Sooah asked and the boys just raised their eyebrows.

"What are we? Damn I actually never thought about that," Felix shrugged and chan hit him into the back of the head.

"We're human beings thanks for asking," he said and Sooah chuckled and nodded.

"Where are your parents then?"

"Well, jisungs parents are in Malaysia so he lives in a dorm with me followed by Jeongin who started living with me back a couple of months ago because he was sick of living in his parents house," Minho said and she nodded.

"But then what age are you? Don't you go to my school or?"

"I do but not the one you guys go to. I go to Choi highschool," Minho said.

"Oh that one. My brother goes there," Sooah jumped up and down and he laughed.

"Whats your brothers name?" Jeongin chimed in.

"Lee Seojun"

"Oh that kid? Wasn't he the one who got rejected by Areum?" Jeongin asked and Minho nodded.

Sooah looked at them in confusion. "He what?" Sooah asked making Minho and Jeongin purse their lips together before she hit both of them in the arms making them groan.

"Alright, god damn you hit so hard," Jeongin whined as he rubbed his upper arm and the boys let out a few laughs. "He asked some girl out in the hallway earlier on today but she rejected him," Jeongin said and Sooah looked at him wide eyed.

"Oh my god," she said as she brought out her phone, pressing seojuns contact number and putting it up to her ear. Minho hit Jeongin in the arm and called him an idiot which made jeongin hit him back and now some of the boys were trying to prevent them from killing eachother.

"Lee Seojun are you crazy?" Sooah shouted as the boys jumped back and looked at her. "What do you mean 'what'? Why would you ask a girl out? Out of all places in the hallway aswell?" Sooah was quite pissed off considering he hadn't known that girl barely a month and he was already asking her out. She most definitely thought he was in insane.

"Your 14 buddy and you've barely been in that school a month, come on it's common sense," she said and now seojun was letting out little cries of heartbreak as he laid on his bed. "My," Sooah let out a sigh as she held the bridge of her nose. "Fine, I'll be home soon. Yeah I got it," she said as she hit the red button and shoved her phone in her pocket.

"Everything okay?" Jisung asked and she smiled and nodded.

"I can't come with you guys to get food, I gotta head home," she said and now a frown took over jisungs lips.

"Why?" Changbin finally spoke up.

"Seojun is in heartbreak mode and now I gotta go get some soup and crisps to keep him from dying," she sighed and the boys nodded. "Can you believe he asked her out and she only had known him less than a month, isnt that practically insane?" She asked and the boys let out giggles and some of them looked towards jisung who's cheeks were flaring up once again.

"So insane," Jisung spoke up and some of the boys started bursting out laughing followed by Sooah.

The bus finally showed up and now everyone was piling on. Sooah went to take a seat followed by jeongin who was about to sit beside her but Jisung shot him a glare and sat down beside her instead as he flashed her a smile making her smile at him too.

~~~
Walking in home, Sooah took off her shoes and it was oddly quiet. She made her way into the Living room but the television was off and her parents were nowhere in sight. Making her way upstairs, she saw her parents standing outside seojuns bedroom door.

"What?" Sooah asked as she walked towards them.

"Can you talk to him?" Her father asked and she sighed and nodded before heading towards his door and giving it a little knock as her parents made their way downstairs.

"I got you some crisps," Sooah said softly and seojun practically ran to the door and opened it. His cheeks were flushed and his eyes were all red from crying. She sighed at her brother before pulling him into a hug and patting him on the back. "Remind me to never get into a relationship lil bro," she said and he nodded as he rested his head against her chest and let out a few sniffles here and there.