Chapter 30. Family

Silence rang through the kitchen as Aera handed everyone a slice of pizza and jisungs cheeks were a shade of pink for the past 5 minutes they've been sitting there which only made Sooah smile at him.

"So Jisung," Aera looked towards the boy and he smiled and nodded for her to continue. "Where do you live?" She asked and Sooah was about to interrupt her mom for being rude but Jisung just laid his hand on top of hers for her to calm down.

"I live in a dorm with my friends Minho and Jeongin," he said and seojun turned towards him and widened his eyes.

"As in lee Minho and yang Jeongin?" He asked and Sooah raised an eyebrow before sitting and stuffing her face with pizza, not ready for Seojun to bombard her with questions. "No wonder Noona knows what happens in school," he crossed his arms over his chest and Hyunwoo laughed a bit.

"By yourself?" Aera asked and Jisung nodded. "What age are the people you live with?"

"Minho is 19 and Jeongin is 16," he said and Aera nodded in understanding.

Sooah was waiting for her mom to say something about him living alone with his peers but she really didn't seem bothered by it at all. "What about your parents then?" Aera asked and Jisung cleared his throat.

"Mom-," Jisung interrupted Sooah with a smile and mouthed 'its okay' before turning towards Aera.

"Both my parents live back in Malaysia along with my older sister," he said and Aera smiled and nodded before Hyunwoo cleared his throat.

"If you are wondering," he said as he took a sip of his water and put it back down on the table. "We do approve of you being together, so don't worry about that," Hyunwoo said and Jisung chuckled.

"When you said she could stay over with me during the small storm we had the other day, I stopped worrying then," Jisung spoke and both aera and Hyunwoo let out a laugh followed by Sooah who just chuckled a bit and Seojun just stared blankly at everyone.

"My Noona is still a Virgin though right?" Seojun turned towards Jisung and the boy started coughing followed by aera and Hyunwoo who just glared at their son and Sooah who just sat there, staring at her cup with a shocked expression. "Sorry, she didn't respond the other day when I asked," Seojun shrugged and took another bite of his pizza.

"I'm still a Virgin, Seojun-"

"Okay, let's clean up," Aera said as she stood up and cut off Sooah as she grabbed everyone's plates and walked into the kitchen. The table just erupted into laughter and Sooah let out yet another hiss at the pain on her stomach.

"I need to put on more of that cream," Hyunwoo said as he got up and walked towards the kitchen to wash his hands before coming back and helping Sooah up before bringing her into his medical room. "It won't sting as much as last time," he assured her and she smiled as he undid the bandages and put cream all along her stomach. The cream was as cold as ice as she squinted her eyes but the warmth of jisungs hand in hers was enough to comfort her.

"You two are adorable, I might just faint," her mom leaned against the door frame and sooahs eyes shot open and looked straight towards her before letting out a groan and then her brother came and started making kissy faces which just made Jisung laugh. "Do you want to stay over tonight?" Aera looked towards Jisung and the boy looked at her wide eyed before looking towards Sooah and back at aera. "Maybe she'll be in less pain if you stay over. That is if you want to," she said once again and he smiled.

"If she'll let me then I don't mind," he shrugged and aera smiled and clapped her hands with joy.

"Perfect. I'll get the mattress in the spare room," aera began to walk away and seojun rolled his eyes.

"You know he could just sleep in the same bed as her,"

"Stop suggesting things, lee Seojun," Aera said before walking up the stairs and the boy just sighed.

"Don't think your slick, Hyung," Seojun pointed towards Jisung and he gave seojun a perplexed look. "We all know your just gonna sneak into her bed when everyone's asleep," Seojun said and Hyunwoo laughed.

"And why is that any of your or even our business?" Hyunwoo questioned and seojun shrugged. "I mean they are dating, they can sleep in the same bed as long as they ain't doing no funny business," Hyunwoo looked towards Sooah and she sighed.

"Dad, please," Sooah groaned and Hyunwoo let out a chuckle before finishing wrapping the bandage around her waist and helping her up. "Thanks," she muttered and Hyunwoo nodded.

"Okay go upstairs and watch something on TV or something, I don't know and Lee Seojun?," Hyunwoo looked towards seojun and he nodded. "Don't bother them," he warned.

"As if. Ryan is playing fortnite with me in a minute," he said and all three of them nodded before he walked away.

~~~

Once again, the two of them just spent hours lying on Sooahs bed as they talked and talked and talked. They were gonna watch something but turns out the story of Jisung almost getting eaten by a crocodile was far more interesting.

Sooah also ended up opening up to Jisung about the things she went through in Japan and he completely comforted her even when the tears started falling down her rosy cheeks, he made sure to wipe them all away even if his sleeve got a tiny bit damp.

The more they talked, the more Sooah finally came to realise why she had actually fallen for him. She didn't know whether it was his charming demeanour or his adorable smile or even his cheeks when they got all big like a squirrel when he would eat but she somehow, someway fell for it all. She hadn't ever liked someone before and she was taught to never have her heart set on a guy and have him ruin her plans for her future but she didn't care if Jisung ruined her life, she wanted him and she wanted every single bit of him down to his heart shaped Adam's apple that she stared at most of the night, Jisung completely oblivious to it.

"I'm taking a picture," Aera whispered to her son as they both looked through the crack in the door at Jisung and Sooah as they cuddled on the bed which made Aera silently squeal.

"She's gonna kill you," Seojun sighed and Aera waved him away but he only sighed and leaned on the door frame until she stopped. "You sending that to your book club group chat?" Seojun asked and aera looked up at him from crouching down and scoffed.

"How did you know about that?" Aera asked and Seojun chuckled.

"Ms.Oh works in the library at my school, did you forget that?" Seojun crossed his arms over his chest and Aera only sighed at her son before walking back towards her bedroom, squealing at the pics she got. "I don't get paid enough for this"