Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

Spencer's POV:

After Bella had left, everyone looked at me with curiosity in their eyes. I sighed and said

"What?"

"Nothing, just the fact that you have a wide and have 6 kids that we didn't know about and we are basically your family?" Morgan exclaimed angrily

"I wanted to keep my family safe and if you had a family, you would have done the same wouldn't you?"

They all looked defeated and nodded. It was silent for a few minutes and the tension was as thick as it could possibly be, but then a loud giggle was heard. Everyone looked at the door and saw 6 kids, old and young rushing towards me. Clara my youngest, ran towards me and jumped on the bed, hugging me as tight as possible. She let go and I saw her lip quiver and tears coming out of her eyes.

I wiped her tears of her face and just hugged her while everyone was watching. Them my oldest kids, Jennifer, Tyler, Derek, Leo and Kylie all came rushing towards me with the look of worriedness on their faces. Suddenly, I get hit in the shoulder. I looked up and saw my oldest son Tyler,

"Dad don't do that again. We need you here!" all my kids nodded and Jennifer suddenly looked up and smiled sneakily and said

"Sup bitches I'm Jennifer who am I named after?!" Everyone was in shock, but was snapped out of their trance once they heard Bella say

"Jennifer don't say that!" and lightly hit her shoulder as a warning. She smiled and looked at everyone. Her eyes wondered around but stopped one she saw JJ. Jennifer walked towards her and brought her into a hug. Once they broke their hug, Bella clapped her hands and said "Time for an introduction?"

"Well this is Jennifer, that's Tyler, Derek is over there." Pointing to everyone.

"This is Leo, that's Kylie and this is Clara."

"Guys, this is my team, that's my boss Hotch, that's Rossi, there's Morgan, there is JJ and this is our technical analyst Garcia." Everyone introduced themselves and started having conversations while I just looked around at everyone, glad to see they all get along.

As I'm looking around, I feel the bed dip and a hand brush through my brown, curly hair, so I look to my left and see my beautiful wife, smiling down at me. She kisses my temple and continues to run her fingers through my hair. I turn slightly so I am cuddling with her and she says "How do you feel honey, I know this is a lot and we didn't plan this so how do you feel?" and it's then that I just break down and start sobbing into her stomach hoping to not draw attention to myself as I just want this moment to be private and stay between me and my wife.

Bella looks up at Morgan who silently nodded, getting the message that we wanted to be alone, so he told Jennifer and she helped get everyone out of my room and own to the cafeteria to eat. She stayed stroking my hair, and letting me cuddle into her whispering nothing but sweet things. I stopped sobbing and just relaxed into her. She saw so she said

"Baby, I know this is a lot but it's all going to be fine, your fine, I'm fine, the kids are fine, your team is fine. We are all fine. You are safe and that's all that matters. No matter what goes wrong or what we go through, the kids and I will always be here for you. We love you with all our heart." Hearing that made me love her even more. I just nodded and hugged her as tight as I could and slowly went to sleep.