Prank call

Me: So I found these through some fan's request and I thought you guys should watch it.

The theatre murmured in curiosity and excitement.

Me: Before we continue, I would like to point out the in this universe, Midoriya is a villain. 

.

.

.

The entire class erupted in loud talks, Midoriya paled and Bakugou for some weird reason started blowing things up. He walked on over to the pale boy who was in shock, grabbed him by the collar making everyone stop their screaming (btw, the teachers were just done with the students shit, they didn't do anything, Although All-might and Aizawa wondered what could have made the cinnamon go bad). Bakugo shook Midoriya with ferocity and basically screamed in his ears " LOOK HERE YOU DAMN NERD, IF I EVER FIND YOU WITH THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS OR SOME FUCKING SHIT LIKE THAT, I'LL BLOW SOME COMMON SENSE INTO YOUR HEAD, YOU GOT THAT!!!"  The theatre went watched in silence and admiration. 

"I second that" Uraraka screams, "I third that" Lida followed with his robotic hand movement and the entire class followed in pursuit. "If we ever find out that you turned to a villain, we would knock some sense into your hardened skull," Kirishima said with others in full agreement. Aizawa secretly smiled knowing that he could depend on his students if something like this would happen. Midnight chucked Aizawa in the arm "Some good students you got there, Kinda makes me jealous" Midoriya smiled at the support of his classmate "I would never be a villain, I would be a hero that would help people. You guys don't have to worry about that" He said with confidence. 

Me: Okay since we've all got that out of our system, lets' move on.

The scene opens up with Midoriya and Toga on a couch. Midoriya leans forward and tells Toga "hey my friend mondo tells me, Kable, you know what, the leaper is always messing with us, why don't you mess with him?"

"oh dear," Uraraka said. "This is gonna be funny as fuck!" Bakugou added while smiling mischievously.

Toga goes "What should I do?" Midoriya answers "Why don't you prank call him?"

Toga replies "Dude, that's a good idea!" smiling crazily.  Like a little kid, she picks up the phone and starts to dial him and giggles like a kid, while Midoriya smiles in the back.  

Dabi was seen by the wall wearing a T-shirt that said Burn. He turned and said 'I'm too tired for this shit"

Everyone chuckles at the nonchalant attitude. 

Shigaraki is seen next whipping out his phone as it rings. He holds it with his pinky out not to disintegrate his phone. He answers "Hellooo"

Toga's voice turns into a front desk lady's voice and answers "Hello sir. Hi, this is the front desk. Listen, we are getting report noise coming from your room. Do you think you could please keep the noise down." with Midoriya trying not to laugh in the background. Shigaraki is seen next as he replies "Sorry fool. I didn't know I was making noise." 

Everyone in the theatre was trying not to laugh too loud. 

Toga says "Okay sir, please keep it down." as Midoriya was seen smirking at her side. 

Ten minutes later

Toga called again as she was seen holding back her laughter. She giggled like a fool. Midoriya, in a fun voice, said "Shut up dude, shut up" as the phone was dialling.  Shigaraki picked up the phone and said "Hello", Toga intercepted and shouted, "Hello sir!" Midoriya could be seen shaking in laughter in the back "Hi, Front desk again. Obviously, you did not understand what I said earlier about the noise." Midoriya was wheezing at the back.